Britain going on gully with Russia over Litvinenko

Gray Fox

i dunno its a spy thing so shudnt really be in the news etc or politicised like gorbachev says,are they (uk govt)tryna act all innocent and outraged for there own image or they reckon there taking the piss probly bothid see it as russia owes a favour on similar scale like help james bond duppy a guy over there or something

if they wanna go on gully why not expel the ambassador. stupid attempt so that the british people will think they're doing something. putin made them look stupid by asking to extradite the oligarchs who stole russia's billions to face trial. but no the UK wants to get more income tax from them.. so cant happen. they should just forget the whole thing b4 gas prices go up by 5000%.

Guest I.B.Blackman
if they wanna go on gully why not expel the ambassador. stupid attempt so that the british people will think they're doing something. putin made them look stupid by asking to extradite the oligarchs who stole russia's billions to face trial. but no the UK wants to get more income tax from them.. so cant happen. they should just forget the whole thing b4 gas prices go up by 5000%.
YA GREMME

I love it how so many people on these forums EXPECIALLY VISITORS do nothing but run this country down.Why don't you f*ck off then Carpe?David Miliband>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the crackhead from bum fights>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Carpes Mum with her legs open saying "f*ck me now big boy"wether it's football, politics, british people... all the time we are either wrong or racistthey come here and put chemicals all over the placethey took a life and could of made others sick with contamination.They aint doing nothing about itthere law system is f*ckedif they don't deal with it I am glad this country has some balls to put there foot down for once... for human rights.if he was related to you there would be all campaigns for this to happen + more

I love it how so many people on these forums EXPECIALLY VISITORS do nothing but run this country down.
yr the one giving exclusive interviews to sunday papers running it downthis country used to be great,its truebut evry1 knows in the last ten years or so its become a certified wastelandcant even dominate any sports for a significant timevisitors are entitled to an opinion on the foreign policies of the country on an internet forumafter all the ramifications may be felt globallyyr beeth shud not be with the average hardworking immigrant but with the politicians responsible for making every decision that has ruined yr life,go camp outside downing street and you mite even get a feature on gmtv,theyll probly even buy you a crussontfor as long as i can see the uk will just be any guy backing american policy,this is how russia sees it,so this is why uk can get taken for a boy and nothing will happen.blair flopped it for evryone

Good decision in my opinion. Not too strong and not to weak a move. Its not in Russia's interest to raise gas prices for UK solely. With the rest of G8 (bar maybe China) on the UK's side, Russia will face serious consequences if a move like that is made...
f*ck Ghana
You still hurting aren't you?Dont worry, she'll be released when she's 26/27.

Good decision in my opinion. Not too strong and not to weak a move. Its not in Russia's interest to raise gas prices for UK solely. With the rest of G8 (bar maybe China) on the UK's side, Russia will face serious consequences if a move like that is made...
f*ck Ghana
? I'm lost
He's on about them two waste Affy chicks (I think), who got caught working as mules last week.

f*ck Ghana
You still hurting aren't you?Dont worry, she'll be released when she's 26/27.
Who????I was jus being random lol

Guest Durrty Boi
I love it how so many people on these forums EXPECIALLY VISITORS do nothing but run this country down.Why don't you f*ck off then Carpe?David Miliband>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the crackhead from bum fights>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Carpes Mum with her legs open saying "f*ck me now big boy"wether it's football, politics, british people... all the time we are either wrong or racistthey come here and put chemicals all over the placethey took a life and could of made others sick with contamination.They aint doing nothing about itthere law system is f*ckedif they don't deal with it I am glad this country has some balls to put there foot down for once... for human rights.if he was related to you there would be all campaigns for this to happen + more
you love to go on this immigration tipbut if your gonna talk about it, at least come with facts rather than acting like a spolit baby cryin coz u werent bothered to educate or positively build yourself a career and start to blame everyone apart from yourself for your failuresyou dont talk about how the UK refused to send 21 Russians back to Russia who are wanted by the governmentincluding a Russian terrorist living in Muswell Hill and a billionaire in West who is wanted for embesslementbut nah, you have to go on about how everyone comes up here and f*cks up the countrystop tryna find peopel to blame for your shortcomings and fix yourself up

I love it how so many people on these forums EXPECIALLY VISITORS do nothing but run this country down.
yr the one giving exclusive interviews to sunday papers running it downthis country used to be great,its truebut evry1 knows in the last ten years or so its become a certified wastelandcant even dominate any sports for a significant timevisitors are entitled to an opinion on the foreign policies of the country on an internet forumafter all the ramifications may be felt globallyyr beeth shud not be with the average hardworking immigrant but with the politicians responsible for making every decision that has ruined yr life,go camp outside downing street and you mite even get a feature on gmtv,theyll probly even buy you a crussontfor as long as i can see the uk will just be any guy backing american policy,this is how russia sees it,so this is why uk can get taken for a boy and nothing will happen.blair flopped it for evryone
I was running down how Immigrants are always being given Cheap affordable housing..yet most run this country down saying how sh*t it is.. I'm sorry but I wouldn't dream of going to make money in another country and run it down at every chance... how f*cking rude.If they come here and work as hard as you say then why do they need Cheap affordable housing? why not pay the rent everyone else is paying?Seeing of course that they do come here and work extremley hard. biggrin.gif Since when did I blame the average hard working Immigrant anyway? I blame the system completley and my beef has always been with the goverment in power at present.. me being patriotic though I doubt I would leave this country... probably why I aint left the ghetto, why should I move get me? I won't be moved.as you say the last 10 years the country has became a certified waste land... How long have the Labour party been in power now?It makes sense.Keep voting for them though! I'm sure people will do anything to get what they want.I'm glad if my story has ruined people claiming off the system that shouldn't be. GOOD.

you love to go on this immigration tipbut if your gonna talk about it, at least come with facts rather than acting like a spolit baby cryin coz u werent bothered to educate or positively build yourself a career and start to blame everyone apart from yourself for your failuresyou dont talk about how the UK refused to send 21 Russians back to Russia who are wanted by the governmentincluding a Russian terrorist living in Muswell Hill and a billionaire in West who is wanted for embesslementbut nah, you have to go on about how everyone comes up here and f*cks up the countrystop tryna find peopel to blame for your shortcomings and fix yourself up
A Russian terrorist living in Muswell Hill?TYPICAL hey!But like you lot say... let em in, nothing wrong with them.How many more criminals we have in this country now? is it any wonder Labour want to bring an extra 30,000 prison places?Who suffers the bill for them?The tax payer in this country.As Gordon brown said we are in talks with many other countries individually for torture and the deatth penalty to be scraped and to bring in better human rights even for criminals who have comited serious crimes.If you ask me though these other countries probably have the penalties they do so we don't send them back and we foot the bill for them over here... save there own countries some prison space and Money of course being the kind country that we are.