Britain going on gully with Russia over Litvinenko

Gray Fox

f*ck enger-landhappy now ashman?
Hope you and ur fam get deported straight.If It was me ever in power I would be deporting you for your words.. it is people like you that hate this country the ones who end up bombing innocent civillians.
they got uncle eddie already lmaoi wouldn't mind getting sent back to barz tho but it's not gonna happenunfortunately for me i'm a citizen here, dunno what i am tho, defo not english and don't wanna b british cos its more an insult than a statuswhat is a boy to do???

Hope you and ur fam get deported straight.If It was me ever in power I would be deporting you for your words.. it is people like you that hate this country the ones who end up bombing innocent civillians.
they got uncle eddie already lmaoi wouldn't mind getting sent back to barz tho but it's not gonna happenunfortunately for me i'm a citizen here, dunno what i am tho, defo not english and don't wanna b british cos its more an insult than a statuswhat is a boy to do???
and you all wonder why I hate immigrants.

No we know you hate them because you're stupid as f*ck and dont understand how the world works.

No we know you hate them because you're stupid as f*ck and dont understand how the world works.
Yep thats right, Keep calling me stupid as f*ck, I don't know how the world works etc..thats right run me and my country down.your time will come.

Guest Durrty Boi
Yep thats right, Keep calling me stupid as f*ck, I don't know how the world works etc..thats right run me and my country down.your time will come.
and you wonder why your unsuccessful in anything you doeven by the time u die sh*t wont change, itll be a better place but ud still think its not coz ur stuck in this mentality of immigrants ruin everything coz u f*cked sh*t up for urself

• 10 years later...

C4 news have had some intense half hrs on this yesterday an day before

There have been so many mysterious deaths over the years apparently. 

Also noted many of these ex spies etc live in surrey

Need to watch mcmafia now

That is such bullshit

Its all rhetoric, they probably allowed this to happen otherwise why was putin on tv talkin bout peeps gta taste their own poison straight after the incident

I saw i think amber rudd call russia childish for tryin to kill the spy. What is childish about murder?

They are just trivialisin, quick hype with no substance

deadline is 4pm today

my best guess, a couple minor sanctions, maybe tell a couple diplomats to fuck off.

we rely on Russian gas and Tories get quite a bit of Russian money from oligarchs plus we're leaving the EU and the White House is refusing to blame Russia for it.

so, pretty much just gonna make a couple stern statements and hope some bigger news comes along to cover this

RT is no different to our own media.. its only idiots that sit on the left or right throwing accusations at each other, believing that they are 100% right, and oblivious about all other opinions

id rather listen to all sides. the comment section on RT is no different to the comment sections of the DM,, if you're banning one ban them all. 

besides, i watch RT not to hear some Russian talk about the UK affairs but to watch the ex British govt policy makers who expose alot of shit the govt does but would never get any airtime on BBC or sky. 

banning it will be solved in 1 minute. : RT online > chrome settings> cast> TV. sorted. 

1 hour ago, VENOM said:

the comments section is not what they are set up for though. 

they are good for balance, and asking other questions kept out of the public domain.

for example: this a former Mi5 agent. 

Of course not but it's an indicator of the content

Agree