Croydon

DJ Rumble

Thought I'd post a new thread cos no-one else f*ckin posts on here any more!Went Croydon last night..... wot i remember was propper funny.My mate drove us down there and of all the people to forget their ID it was him!Silly w*nker!So we blagged lloyd's and got bored in there an tried to get in walkabout an got refused cos of him and then went yate's but that was over 21's and then went ONE92ONE an that looked propper weak. an we ended up in some sh*t called Escapade (i dont go croydon very often)....... got smashed and went home.... then got hiome and took my car out for another 2 hours of so...... boght some beers and got even more caked than we already were....Got into bed just after 4 this morning! then had to get up for work at 8

should have gone to 1921 on sat night... it was rammo... and it was a good nite, pied piper was there.. ray hurley did the last set of the night was quite good.. sparks and kie were there all night, psg and more... u should come to the next pioneers of da old skool.. it is always a wkd night... lol @ escapade... it's crap in there.. llyods is a skool kid hang out aswell.. it's crap.. lol

should have gone to 1921 on sat night... it was rammo... and it was a good nite, pied piper was there.. ray hurley did the last set of the night was quite good.. sparks and kie were there all night, psg and more... u should come to the next pioneers of da old skool.. it is always a wkd night... lol @ escapade... it's crap in there.. llyods is a skool kid hang out aswell.. it's crap.. lol
We was gonna go one92one but we walked past at about 11ish an it was empty and looked weak so we walked past.....

We was gonna go one92one but we walked past at about 11ish an it was empty and looked weak so we walked past.....
SATURDAY NIGHT i said... it was rammo, and was a good nte.. there is another pioneers in april i think.. goona try and go cos i had a good one.. proper good atmosphere in there, no trouble all night.. just good music.. good nite..(i sound like i work for them or something.. lmao)