DARING WAYS TO LIVEN UP YOUR OFFICE!

Chase

Itâââ‰â¢s the middle of summer and everyoneâââ‰â¢s out having fun, while youâââ‰â¢re stuck in an office bored to tears.Donâââ‰â¢t despair âââ‰â¬Å you can have a laugh too without leaving your desk!Try out some of these office japes to shock and amuse your workmates. And if you like these, you can try a whole lot more if you pick up a copy of Steph Littleâââ‰â¢s Office Dares.But be warned âââ‰â¬Å if youâââ‰â¢re on shaky ground with the boss, we donâââ‰â¢t recommend you try a 10-pointer!One point dares:1. Phone someone in the office you barely know, introduce yourself then say: âââ¬ÃâI just called to say I canâââ‰â¢t talk right now. Bye.âââ¬ÃÂ2. Demand colleagues address you by your wrestling name âââ‰â¬Å Ice Man.3. After every sentence, say âââ¬Ãâmonâââ¬Ã in a bad Jamaican accent.4. Take your keyboard and tap away sitting under your desk.5. Set up an âââ¬Ãâout of office replyâââ¬Ã saying: âââ¬ÃâI will be away for a week for medical reasons. On my return, please call me Ann, not Andy.âââ¬ÃÂ6. Email the whole office with trivial details: âââ¬ÃâI will be away from my desk at 3:42pm for 3 minutes.âââ¬ÃÂThree point dares:1. Make up a nickname for all your colleagues and use them every time you talk to them.2. When the office junior walks by, cough and mutter âââ¬Ãâminimum wage.âââ¬ÃÂ3. Kneel in front of the water cooler, pull down the tap and drink directly from the nozzle.4. Speed up your bossâââ‰â¢s mouse so it is uncontrollable, then tell him or her to cut back on the caffeine.5. Run a lap of the building, then sit down without mentioning it.6. Ask a colleague to explain something very complicated, then interrupt by saying: âââ¬ÃâIâââ‰â¢m sorry, I donâââ‰â¢t have time for this. Some of us have work to do.âââ¬ÃÂFive point dares:1. Go to your bossâââ‰â¢s office and say: âââ¬ÃâCan you hear that? Never mind, itâââ‰â¢s gone now.âââ¬Ã Repeat all day.2. Create a long poking device out of office stationery. Use it to stroke a colleagueâââ‰â¢s face while they are on the phone.3. At a crucial moment in a meeting, slap your forehead and mutter: âââ¬ÃâShut up, damn it, all of you, just shut up!âââ¬ÃÂ4. Excuse yourself loudly to go to the toilet. Come back with the front of your trousers wet.5. Build a fort around your desk made of boxes.6. Make yourself a utility belt and fill it with stationery. Have a stapler in each pocket and point them like guns.10 point dares:1. Feign a crush on the oldest/least desirable member of staff. Make excuses to be alone with them.2. Mispronounce the names of colleagues. For example, Carol Baker becomes Barrel Maker or Sam Bailey becomes Ram Daily.3. Type an email to a friend about an STI you have caught. Say you find sitting at the desk painful and that the infection is very contagious. âââ¬ÃâAccidentallyâââ¬Ã send the email to the entire office.4. Replace a colleagueâââ‰â¢s mouse with some cheese. Leave a note saying: âââ¬ÃâPay up or the mouse gets it!âââ¬ÃÂ5. Paint your face like a tiger and roar at your colleagues whenever they approach.6. Arrange toy figures on the table to represent each meeting attendee, then move them according to the movements of their real-life counterparts.

Same kinda thing but not in the office!!!1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down. 2. Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go." 3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that. 4. Put your rubbish bin on your desk and label it "IN." 5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over his or her caffeine addictions, switch to espresso. 6. In the subject field for all your e-mails, write " FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS". 7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy." 8. Don't use any punctuation 9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk. 10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer. 11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go." 12. Sing along at the opera. 13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme. 14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day. 15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood. 16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard. 17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won! 3rd time this week!!!" 18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"

LOL Kayla sent me that office one yesterday...lol i was cracking up sent it round the whole department ...we did have some jokes yesterday....No 3 on the 10 points...hahah got someone back big time sent it from hes pc.... lol it was fun tho...It did make me laugh!