Injuries you have suffered

Guest Bret Hart

Guest Bret Hart

I remember one time we in infant schoolwe were all running bare fast in the playground but one of my shoes wasnt tied tight enough so i couldnt run as fast as usualand one PRICK clumsy d*ckhead ran right into me from behind took the nastiest drop bare cuts 1 nasty cut under my nose above my lip looked like bogey1 next time i fell on the steps in school.. the first step just slipped my knee hit the edge, still got the scar now..... i remember lying on the floor not being able to bend my leg and get up took till break time for someone to get mecouple football injuries too

f*cked up my ankle in training, then decided to play in the sunday match, got tackled and it resulted in me Me being out for 10 weeks. Weren't broken though, but it was a killer.Primary school everyone used to get injured especially when it was football and everyone was just trying to take another man down.Got an injury when i was sleeping on the sofa and i must of fell off and hit my side of my head on the corner of the table. Bare blood.

When I was sitting on a fence then dropped head first into a ladder. I was crying for yonks.About a year ago I was playing football, running at full speed and my ankle decided to give up. The way it folded *shakes head*, the pain was immense. Hurt to stand, hurt to move, hurt to relax, hurt to touch etc etc it just hurt. Can still feel it at times as well.

Guest haze-e

Appendicitis - They had to cut out my appendix and now i got one sick scar that looks like a shank mark.Got a few scars on the legs aswell from random things. The way i see it is if you aint got scars on your legs, especially males, you aint got no history

scraped my face off on gravel wen i was small,bare injurys wen i was yunger,>>>older broke a few ribs once was just difficult to breathe,jumped of a balcony and missed the pool once u'll see me limp moretime,usual fisticuffs related ones aswell nothing major though nowadays i'll happily just read a book and drink some cocoa by an open fire no homo

Jumped off a climbing frame when I was younger and broke my ankle a week before carnival. Was on crutches for about 6 weeks.Another time I was running fast, playing football and I fell so quick that I didn't have time to use my hands to break my fall so I landed on the ground stomach & face first. Couldn't even breathe properly for a couple of minutes.

i got hit ina chest by a nuclear missilesnuffin tho walked away wid a couple scratchesona real i was on my bike wen i was like 10/11 n got hit by a car no serious injuries didnt even go hospital or tell my mum (she wudda took my bike away)
lol my m8 ran over a yout outside mjy house the other day first thing he done was get up and demand 20ã lolwas bennin up when my m8 told him to f*ck off

Appendicitis - They had to cut out my appendix and now i got one sick scar that looks like a shank mark.Got a few scars on the legs aswell from random things. The way i see it is if you aint got scars on your legs, especially males, you aint got no history
Truth.My knees, elbows and hands are f*cked.

i got hit ina chest by a nuclear missilesnuffin tho walked away wid a couple scratchesona real i was on my bike wen i was like 10/11 n got hit by a car no serious injuries didnt even go hospital or tell my mum (she wudda took my bike away)
lmfaoother than football injuriesi ran on the school field,went down in a ditch lost my footing,droppeddddddd but i did a 4ward roll 2 style it out & ended up fracturing my wrist i also remember a chic clubbing me with a hockey stick in y4 accidentally.

Guest haze-e

Oh sh*t Sho. You jus reminded meWhen i was in secondary school. I got hit in the face with a tennis racket coz some chick was tryna hit a fly. f*ckin hurt that did

Guest StabiloBossman

Agggyin on my bmx back in the day when the front wheel fell off the front forks dug in the ground i flipped over the front of it landin face first into the tarmac broke my eyesocket bottom teeth went through my top lip and fat gash on my head bike flipped over and the side of the handle bar took a chunk out of the back of my head doctors sed i was lucky the handle bar never got stuck in my head overwize i mite not be here Lookin back on it it must have looked jokes