Hold Tite Lady Fury

revs

lol at all diswot i don't get is why grime MCs still aim so low wen lookin for jobsan i thought Lady Fury was a youth worker?
In most cases they have no formal qualifications, work experience or the capacity to do anything better than what they have resulted to.Alot of young ppl think they can just breeze through life without the basics.
some people just dont think ahead......

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is it more cool to be unemployed and be an mc then have a job and be an mc?
depends on yr subject matter
true
if u r chatting about shotting big boy drugs and eatting guys on road I think as an mc u should be living ur talk

Keflon is a badman from when you buy a brand new bmw write it off on the motorway and buy a next one like its nothing
Are you talking about the 1 series?If so, you shouldn't rate man without knowing the ins & outs of how ppl have what they have.I don't bate ppl, its not my thing.

I've seen "MohMoh" in Sams too.He probably applied and got rejected.I once saw DJ Luck in JD in Brent X two christmases ago. He weren't working there though, just buying a shitty McKenzie hoodie, a totally bait baby blue cheap jersey thing. He was behind Lady Sov in the queue and people were asking to have their pics done with her on their cameraphones and DJ Luck looked kind of embarrassed that no one but I reconized him, he was GENUINELY SHAKING, he was either really ill or had stolen something. I gave him a little nod.

I've seen "MohMoh" in Sams too.He probably applied and got rejected.I once saw DJ Luck in JD in Brent X two christmases ago. He weren't working there though, just buying a shitty McKenzie hoodie, a totally bait baby blue cheap jersey thing. He was behind Lady Sov in the queue and people were asking to have their pics done with her on their cameraphones and DJ Luck looked kind of embarrassed that no one but I reconized him, he was GENUINELY SHAKING, he was either really ill or had stolen something. I gave him a little nod.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is an example to those kids to think they can make a strate out career from grime. The ones back at school who used to make an extra category on career forms to include "grime mc". In the next 5 years the majority of grime mcs will be in the exact same positions they are in today, they should have had back up plans or start making plans on how to make money....REALISTICALLY!

This is an example to those kids to think they can make a strate out career from grime. The ones back at school who used to make an extra category on career forms to include "grime mc". In the next 5 years the majority of grime mcs will be in the exact same positions they are in today, they should have had back up plans or start making plans on how to make money....REALISTICALLY!
The thing is there are mc's in the UK, old skool garage mcs who have made a shtload of money.If Grime took off like that there would be paper in it.

The thing is there are mc's in the UK, old skool garage mcs who have made a shtload of money.If Grime took off like that there would be paper in it.
booking money would come fresh

But people have been saying this for years and I think grime has had more than enough time to take off like that. Some artists probably have a much better chance than others and there will always be the odd few who have their time, but things like this have to be looked at in terms of the majority of the genre, there are always gonna be people thinking that one or two grime acts getting big will magically make the whole scene blow, but the harsh reality is that things dont work like that.Then of course theres the argument that most or maybe some grime fans and artists wouldnt want grime to blow and want it to remain underground where some would be happy using mixtape sales and a job a maccy d's to just about pay the bills