Totally Jodie Marsh

Guest Bret Hart

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd f*ck her. Rags. I don't like how she is though. I was gonna be on that programme "Fool around with your girlfriend/boyfriend" and they asked me if there were any celebs I wouldn't wanna be on the program with. I said her and they said I couldn't do it then coz I was supposed to be on it with her. ã5000 down the drain but at least my mum doesn't hate me.

Accra, what did this programme involve?
A single girl is in the house with 4 guys. 3 of the guys have girlfriends, one is single. She has to figure out which one is single. If she picks the real single as the one she thinks is single, she gets ã5000 and he gets ã5000. If she picks one of the guys in a relationship, the guy and his girlfriend get ã5000 each. The 3 girlfriends live in a house next door and get occassional contact via this one room. It can also be done with a guy and 4 girls etc. My friend was on the Kenzie episode.I was basically gonna win ã5000 for telling the truth... But after my mum saw the Jodie Marsh ep I would have been in she said if that was me she would've lost it.

seen....5gs thoughand you could of made a career out of going on these c4 shows then would of had a heads up on going on bb....
I don't wanna go on BB. I'd end up hated for being homophobic.5 grand would have been nice though. But mum was not having a bar. I would have shamed the family.

Thing about Jodie is that shes a c*ck. But the problem is that she has deep rooted psychological issues from being bullied at school. This whole career is meant to be a 2 fingers up at her bullies, but it didn't work like that.Feel sorry for her still. Her family set up means shes set up for life but she's still humiliating herself like this. Shes pretending to herself that this is her being independant and in control of her sexuality but shes a mess and she knows it. Thats why she broke down on celeb BB.