Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllloooooo

Guest AmyZ

i was gonna put one up the other day but couldnt be bothered, i tried to change ma av but it was hugeeeee even though i had resized it so instead i put terri getting run over by a bus biggrin.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/album.phpyou can post your pic there

i was gonna put one up the other day but couldnt be bothered, i tried to change ma av but it was hugeeeee even though i had resized it so instead i put terri getting run over by a bus  biggrin.gif
HAHAH WHEN I THINK OF THAT PIC OF YOU WITH CURLY HAIR, THEN LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR .... :D COR DOES LOOK LIKE YA !! NOT THAT I'D EVER WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO YA :wink:

i was gonna put one up the other day but couldnt be bothered, i tried to change ma av but it was hugeeeee even though i had resized it so instead i put terri getting run over by a bus  biggrin.gif
HAHAH WHEN I THINK OF THAT PIC OF YOU WITH CURLY HAIR, THEN LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR .... :D COR DOES LOOK LIKE YA !! NOT THAT I'D EVER WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO YA :wink:
lmao you on about the old pic i used to have up with the realllllly curly hair ... or the one of me and carley ? its mad cause my mate wants to be a paramedic and we used to always f*ck about and she would say that when i get run over by a bus shes gonna be the one who saves me :D