Worst thing you could ever do when you with a chick?

dynamat

Guest Removal Man

on my fourth year anniversary wit my chick, i dropped a huge slice of tomatoe in the thick red chorizo sausage oil that lies at the bottom of the tapas dish, the red oil splashed all over my girlfriends brand new yellow top, she let out a gasp and everyone in the restuarant went quiet and just staired at usalso, we were in Belago just off Covent Garden eatin lobster and Steak, i cracked my lobster wit them pliers they give you, and Lobster jus flew off everywhere, and its well tight seating in them places so i knew i'd hit everyone around me, i looked up at my girl and she's just looking right at me wit a huge chunk of Lobster hangin off her forehead, that didnt go down too well either

I don't know about COULD EVER DO but this is what i have done:1. Dumped this ting right after a good lashing. She stalked me for a while after.2. I went out raving with this ting last year, all night she was gwanin like she didn't come with man. Dancing on her ones, dropping lines like I want to dance on my own etc, hinting she wants a drink & for me to go get it. After went off, saw sum ppl i new, bust jokes & drew sum other ting. THEN JUMPED IN MY RIDE & LEFT HER IN Oxford, she lived in Greenwich.

Guest Seriouss

I was kissing my ex once and he sneezed snot all over my face and some went in my mouth. That was the more horrible thing ever. I was nearly sick.

I don't know about COULD EVER DO but this is what i have done:1. Dumped this ting right after a good lashing. She stalked me for a while after.2. I went out raving with this ting last year, all night she was gwanin like she didn't come with man. Dancing on her ones, dropping lines like I want to dance on my own etc, hinting she wants a drink & for me to go get it. After went off, saw sum ppl i new, bust jokes & drew sum other ting. THEN JUMPED IN MY RIDE & LEFT HER IN Oxford, she lived in Greenwich.
That is SUPER PISSED.But serves her right kind of cos who asked her to go out if shes gonna be acting all dumb.

There are too many things.
well at least state one innit.....anyways, one time i must of taken a love bite toooo far, i actually pierced her skin with my 'supermalt-opening' teeth and i left her screaming murder.....she actually breezed off with my house keys, so i couldnt even get into my yard....

Guest Removal Man
I was kissing my ex once and he sneezed snot all over my face and some went in my mouth. That was the more horrible thing ever. I was nearly sick.
errrgghh, dat is soooo grim

Guest Seriouss
It was horrible.In fact, I'm going to make him sign up to vip2 just so we can laugh at him about it.

Guest Removal Man
It was horrible.In fact, I'm going to make him sign up to vip2 just so we can laugh at him about it.
yeah man do iti'll e-fight him for wot he did to you in the past

That is SUPER PISSED.But serves her right kind of cos who asked her to go out if shes gonna be acting all dumb.
My thoughts exactly, trying to take man.She called bare times in the weeks after but I just gave her air. Next time she'll know not to take the piss with a next bre

My thoughts exactly, trying to take man.She called bare times in the weeks after but I just gave her air. Next time she'll know not to take the piss with a next bre
4 real she did try an take u for a prick, gash can go on bad mind

Guest Durrty Boi
i woulda left her in Glasgow still

Dem pisstaking chicks there.1 gyal did that to my bredrin when we went out with them, proper took man for a yute.I told him "DO NOT TALK TO THIS CHICK AGAIN"Man carried on chatting wid her.So 1 time him and few bredrins got in my car and I never noticed he was on the fone.I said to my other bredrin "Who dropped you here?"So he said the chiks name.I said "Oh that d*ckhead" didnt clock my bredrin was on the fone to her, she went nutz lmao.