Do U An Ur Partner Have

PopT

Yes it means you just want to f*ck someone else.Or more correctly a less harsh way to get rid of someone.

PEOPLE only suggest breaks when they dont know what to do cos they KNOW it aint working but they dont KNOW if they gonna find something better
For real. I suggested a break the other day (not 'cos i wanna f*ck next man) but 'cos the relationship was shambling and i didn't wanna end it properly.

its not healthy to think like that though its like ya basically saying you want it to be over but you dont want them to go elsewhere if you DONT find anything betterelement of selfishness there still and this is why most of my exs are still f*cking me now even though they know man has a girl
I know it was dumb, which is why we didn't go on a break.So you've got a girl, but you're still bouncing your ex's.So WHY have you got a girl. biggrin.gif Don't blame it on the chicks likesay they're the ones penetrating you.

im notyou obviously aint heard about ME ............................ newbielmfaoim the most CYNICAL dude you will meet and ill be straight i got a girl and im good to her but im a certified GALLACE man is man woman is womanplease dont take the "all this sh*t ya doing is gonna come back around" approachits been round more times then you can imagine so its not a case of who done what first and whos wrong and whos right its a case of im too young to sit here and mope about some girl giving my bunHAVE YOU f*ckIN LOOKED OUTSIDE

im notyou obviously aint heard about ME ............................ newbielmfaoim the most CYNICAL dude you will meet and ill be straight i got a girl and im good to her but im a certified GALLACE man is man woman is womanplease dont take the "all this sh*t ya doing is gonna come back around" approachits been round more times then you can imagine so its not a case of who done what first and whos wrong and whos right its a case of im too young to sit here and mope about some girl giving my bunHAVE YOU f*ckIN LOOKED OUTSIDE
I dont know why you're swearing unnecessarily.I didn't say nothing about karma, but it's dumb to me. If you can't keep your excitable piece in ONE whole (or two whatever your preference... even three) for the duration of your relationship DON'T GET INTO A BLOODY RELATIONSHIP! Cheaters make me sick. biggrin.gif