Sign in to follow this  
Gundam

Berba " Our team is spirit is sick, watch us bad up the premeriship"

Dimitar Berbatov believes Tottenham's team spirit can help them break into the top four this season. Spurs have spent big again this season as they look to challenge the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. Berbatov helped Martin Jol's side finish in fifth spot last season and the classy Bulgarian is setting his sights on qualifying for the UEFA Champions League next term. "There is a fantastic spirit here," said Berbatov. "We talk and joke with each other, it is fantastic and that is how it should be. "I'm very pleased about that because when you have a good team spirit then you can achieve a lot in football." Berbatov has been happy with Tottenham's pre-season preparations as they continue their tour of South Africa. "When the Premiership starts, then obviously the results are most important, but until then we must prepare well and I am sure we are doing just that," added Berbatov.
30 goals 15 assits or the other way round. All im saying

Berbatov: games 33 goals 12Number of goals scored against the top 4: ZERO Number of goals scored against the top 10: ONE Number of goals scored away from home: FOUR
biggrin.gif

Not really he banged in 22 goals and got over 10 assits.Name me an Arsenal player that can do that?

You saying he can't score against big teams, hes done it before.Watch.He will score against every big 4 club or get an assit.

I'll believe when I see it.I mean look sissoko only managed his first ever pass yesterday and the guys like 23, I won't believe it as I aint seen it yet.

Kuyt scored 12 goals last season and against a top 4 sideBut people go on like Berba is the second coming of jesusWe will see this season if he plays well and score 15 goals in the league he will get the thumbs up but the jury is still out

He's the best player ive ever seen in the flesh.And thats saying something.Those who know, know.Some are still to see the light.Allow em, they are lost.

BludNo offense, Mr Workhorse ain't no where near Berbas level.And this thread ain't about Berba, its about Spurs. Just wait and see.

I'll believe when I see it.I mean look sissoko only managed his first ever pass yesterday and the guys like 23, I won't believe it as I aint seen it yet.
Also your fixation with Sissoko=Not healthyI don't see Barca and Juve bidding for your shite (Flamini,Gilberto and Diaby)

He's the best player ive ever seen in the flesh.And thats saying something.Those who know, know.Some are still to see the light.Allow em, they are lost.
Better than Ginola biggrin.gif Surely you are over hyping

Better than Ginola biggrin.gif Surely you are over hyping
Better than Ginola.

berbatov is better than kuyt, goal aint the only thing that makes a striker very good, berba set up so many chances for the rest of our playersberbatov>>>>kuytsafe

Guest Dos Santos

THREAD TITLE BAAAAAAARE LONGSEE WOT IM SAYINGDOUBLE STANDERDSSMHLOW LIFE I SWEAR DOWN

Guest Terry
Never seen Bergkamp play ?

Never seen Bergkamp play ?
Yes.