Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dos Santos

Ronaldo " the best striker to ever grace the sport "

Guest Dos Santos
0,,11073302-EX,00.jpg0,,11141571-EX,00.jpgGOING TO SHOW THE HATERS WHOOOO THE BEST PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME IS

Finally!He looks in much better shape hopefully he gets back to where he was.

Guest M12

Ronaldo is my favourite player of my generation.glad to see him back in full murking shape

all i need do is post<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<i did come in here to fight though cos i thought it was some man u fan chatting sh*t.

Guest Dos Santos

THEM BLUE R9 BOOTS WERE SIIIIIICKI REMEMBER GOING LILLYWHITES IN CROYDEN AND PISSED COS THEY WERENT IN STOCK

Still love it that back in 2002 I told everyone in my class at secondary school that Ronaldo and Brazil would do a double in the World Cup and boy was I right.Ronaldo on form was amazing to watch, just give him the ball and you wouldn't get near him.That hat-trick at Old Trafford was something special.

What was he saying last season at milan, heard he got a couple of goals.Hope he has a good season in serie a and gets back into the national team.Now all we need is that wasteman adriano to get back into shape like ronaldo and start living up to those pro evo stats.

Guest Dos Santos
What was he saying last season at milan, heard he got a couple of goals.
A.C Milan 14 Games 7 goalsOverweight Ronaldo doing good , Whats a ripped Ronaldo going to do biggrin.gif

What was he saying last season at milan, heard he got a couple of goals.
A.C Milan 14 Games 7 goalsOverweight Ronaldo doing good , Whats a ripped Ronaldo playing alongside Kaka going to do biggrin.gif x 2

Finally!He looks in much better shape hopefully he gets back to where he was.

Amazing player.Won world player of the year at 20 n 21 i think.Scoring record was crazy at psv and barca, went inter and merked until he was injured.Made sick come back at WC 2002 and had a few good good seasons at madrid.Apprantley ronaldo got fat in spain because then dont train as hard and dont do as much fitness work as italy.I heard rumours ronaldo didnt like the training at inter cuz of all the of the ball training.

Guest Master_Yoda

Yooo Ronaldo back in shape he should have a serious season ahead of him

Pissed! I've said it before and I will say it again, Fergie should have got him!Bonus would have been shirt sales would have increased as well.

Guest roskie_07
Still love it that back in 2002 I told everyone in my class at secondary school that Ronaldo and Brazil would do a double in the World Cup and boy was I right.Ronaldo on form was amazing to watch, just give him the ball and you wouldn't get near him.That hat-trick at Old Trafford was something special.
remembers that hatrick at Old Trafford I think it was 2002/2003 season it was. That was one of the best hatricks that I have seen apart from Dennis Bergkamp one against Leciester City at Fibert Street in 1997

remembers that hatrick at Old Trafford I think it was 2002/2003 season it was. That was one of the best hatricks that I have seen apart from Dennis Bergkamp one against Leciester City at Fibert Street in 1997
He had the shitness of barhtez to thank for that.