Arsenal vs. PSG

Eduardo da Silva

Not been great from us by all means. Sagna's positioning now and again has been poor.Our midfield is looking poor to ok, shows we need wingers on the pitch to cause problems.Clichy has been sick, Senderos done well, Vanillamunia done well.Eboue and Traore I saw on the pitch.

Just got back, f*ck taking train again had to walk down to Angel as the que at H & I was ridiculous!1st half was poor, four CM doesn't work for us & Diaby was being forced to pull out wide & he's just not good there. 2nd half was much better, Clichy & Eboue were bombing down the wings & the team had a much better shape.Im a big fan of Bendtner, he wins everything in the air & has good technique. He missed some good chances including a Pen but he'll learn & improve. Special mention to Hleb who still has the best close control I've seen, he can be a world beater with that ability, Arsene just needs to point him in the right direction (towards the goal!)

I still fail to see the point in buying Sagna. He isnt better then Eboue and we have already got 2 RB's contracted for many years. Bendtner impressed me at times but seems to be one of those strikers that wont do a thing all game then grab a goal.Diaby is not a winger. He has been playing so sick in the center then gets moved out. Denilson is not a winger either so Im not saying he should play there.

No one rate Senderos' performance then?
looked solid
Did alright but I was watching his off the ball positioning & their was a couple times he wasn't where he was supposed to be. I wanna see PSG's goal again to see if there was anything he could of done to stop it happening.

The PSG goal happened because Denilson and Randall allowed Traore to be isolated with 2 players because they didn't bother tracking back, this wouldn't have happened if Clichy was still on the pitch. The way I see it is that Senderos had to come across and attempt to block the player from getting a cross in. Unfortunately a cross did come in and they scored.Senderos was solid and our best centre back today. His distribution has improved and he looked more composed. Of course he will be overlooked though.

just now got in from the gameboy1st half we were pretty poor overall,nobody looked like scoring only clichy played really well that halfcesc was getting caught on the ball 2 much+failed 2 spark anythingRVP+Bendtner couldnt link up, the 1 time they nearly did bendtners 1st touch was 2 far away from him so the keeper got it4 CMs put a frown on my face str8 away,wasnt working on 2 sides,only the leftsagna doesnt seem 2 want 2 push as far forward as he can when the space is therehe also got caught on the wrong side of the attacker twice early on,think they shot wide on 1 of the situations..goal came from a cross so thats a positive as its 'unarsenal'2nd half, better balance after the 1st 10 mins,denilson impressed me,almunia 2(apart from the 1 VDS like fumble out in 2 the centre of the goal)senderos+gallas worked better than senderos+toure but we did conceed,@ the time i felt cz senderos drifted away 2 the left n lost his man,(pauleta i think) then the space between centrebacks open up a loteboue wasted some opportunities 1 on 1 with their fullback,he seemed reluctant 2 run @ him when there was so much space 2 exploithlebs 1st touch+control is so sick,in the warm up i watched his tecnique 4 it closely he flicks @ it 2 deceive the defender..merked it in the match. his run 4 the penalty was what we wanna c more of but again from the left side of the pitch (well more than the right anyway)bendtners finishing was wack,but scored a poachers goal..we need 1 of those. i think his power in the air is a good weapon 4 us. we used it quite often just his layoffs werent always finding a team m8denilson did well with diaby in the centre 2nd half,more so denilsonsenderos impressed me,had me thinking back 2 ryans point of him partnering some1overall id say we still need 2 improve a lot 2 fill me with confidence

almunia made a couple good saves, was impressed with his performanceclichy played wellbendtner looked alright he won most of the balls in the air, hes definitely gonna be seen as a target man, but he hasnt got that much pace...