What phone

Gunner

Getting a new contract but im no longer down with phones so i dont really know whats good and what not....These are the phones they are offering, what should i chhose and why?Samsung U600Sony Ericsson W880iSony Ericsson W880i SilverSony Ericsson K810iSamsung D900Nokia 6300Nokia n73im not to fussy with phones but at the same time i want the best one, they all come for free.

Getting a new contract but im no longer down with phones so i dont really know whats good and what not....These are the phones they are offering, what should i chhose and why?Samsung U600Sony Ericsson W880iSony Ericsson W880i SilverSony Ericsson K810iSamsung D900Nokia 6300Nokia n73im not to fussy with phones but at the same time i want the best one, they all come for free.
Id say N73.Ive got it- its simple to use but its is a tad bit slow

Its between the Nokia n73 or the SE w880iThey offer all the basics like bluetooth, camera and mp3 capabilities.Although the n73 has a tendancy to freeze alot on menus but that can be fixed as long as you download the new firmware.

Its between the Nokia n73 or the SE w880iThey offer all the basics like bluetooth, camera and mp3 capabilities.Although the n73 has a tendancy to freeze alot on menus but that can be fixed as long as you download the new firmware.
The N73 freezes, is slow and has a few bugs.Definitely go for the SE. As an N73 owner, if I could, I would swap for the SE.

Phones are long these days.Next phone Im getting just needs to eb able to text and ring.I'll use my computer/lappy for anything else.
yeah im going down that route now
that was/is my current philosphy.but if they are free it makes sense 2 get the best one, with the best capabilites, as i will probably use them

My N73 is as tempermental as your average chick.I'd call someone and they cant hear me but I can hear them.
Sometimes mine won't let me call people. I press the call button and it does nothing and I can only call people if I dial in the number or use speed dial.My camera rarely works (apart from when I wanna show it doesn't work).

My N73 is as tempermental as your average chick.I'd call someone and they cant hear me but I can hear them.
Sometimes mine won't let me call people. I press the call button and it does nothing and I can only call people if I dial in the number or use speed dial.My camera rarely works (apart from when I wanna show it doesn't work).
Blad, my phone turns off when it wants to, what type of f*ckery is that?!?LocalLoop, its a light sensor and it can't be turned off.

N95?iphone?that moto that comes with born identity. (I am gonna get them wireless headphones for my n95).but out of the list I would go for the W880i. The other phones in that list are pie bar the D900.

N95?iphone?that moto that comes with born identity. (I am gonna get them wireless headphones for my n95).but out of the list I would go for the W880i. The other phones in that list are pie bar the D900.
The contract is 02 Online 35 or 40 (Long weekend). Havent decided. I could get a n95 refurbished with the online 40 but someone told me refurbished basically means a n95 that someone had and returned, so i musta been broken, so im not getting no 2nd hand phone.

Yeah W880i can be a pisstake when it comes to texting. Personally I hate the phone. It's had to go into repair 3 times now. 4 people I know have mentioned how when u put the phone on the table it restarts itselfSame thing happened to me.Other than that it's a nice stylish phone, but i've lost my touch in texting fast, and it really irritates me.

I'm glad im not the only one experiencing problems with the n73.Mine drops calls on the regular and freeze's in between menus.I'm just lucky i don't use the camera or mp3 player that much.I still have an iffy feeling about SE though so i'd still recommend the n73 despite its problems.

The contract is 02 Online 35 or 40 (Long weekend). Havent decided. I could get a n95 refurbished with the online 40 but someone told me refurbished basically means a n95 that someone had and returned, so i musta been broken, so im not getting no 2nd hand phone.
The n95 is a bit temperamental and there are some bugs, build quality also differs from phone to phone.I returned my first n95 and had to argue for a replacement since i was out about 6 days out of the 28day deadline for replacement. I found that that the build quality of my 2nd n95 was alot better than the first.I am just waiting for t-mobile to approve the latest update for the n95 which apparently makes thing alot better (not that it is that bad at the moment).

I'm glad im not the only one experiencing problems with the n73.Mine drops calls on the regular and freeze's in between menus.I'm just lucky i don't use the camera or mp3 player that much.I still have an iffy feeling about SE though so i'd still recommend the n73 despite its problems.
From the reviews my friends give, SE is the way forward.The N73 is beyond sh*t. I'm currently waiting for a bag to arrive so I can send off mine to be fixed for the second time. The first time they just updated the software which did jack sh*t. The people at T Mobile said that I have to get it sent off 3 times before I can get a new phone. I'm gonna do that and then tell them to gimme a SE.

Samsung U600- Exact same fone as the d900, just one or two minor changes and a shiny bodySony Ericsson W880i - ridiculously smalls keys, no flashSony Ericsson W880i Silver - see aboveSony Ericsson K810i - decent handsetSamsung D900 - no point getting this considering its basically just an old version of the u600Nokia 6300-decent handsetNokia n73 - steer clearSE run tings, most reliable of the handsets listed anyway.and Eks I dunno if they'll switch your handset to another brand fam...Tried to do it for one customer last week and they wouldn't allow it.