Wing Yip

LocalLoop

Wing Yip is big, haven't been there for time.Their ho fun noodles and fishcakes>>>>>>___________Thanks for the topic it serves as a reminder for me to go again.

While we're on the subject of foreign delicacies, has anyone tried 'jalebi'(sp)They are the BEST sweets ever. They're indian sweets. When I'm in Manchester I get them from the curry mile or if I'm at home I get them from Bethnal Green road near Brick Lane.ADDICTIVE!

While we're on the subject of foreign delicacies, has anyone tried 'jalebi'(sp)They are the BEST sweets ever. They're indian sweets. When I'm in Manchester I get them from the curry mile or if I'm at home I get them from Bethnal Green road near Brick Lane.ADDICTIVE!
Me being Asian, yes I have had jalebis (sp), I used to love them but I am on the diet ting now so I llow them now.They are very very fattening.

Me being Asian, yes I have had jalebis (sp), I used to love them but I am on the diet ting now so I llow them now.They are very very fattening.
I know. Thats why I dont get them regularly. Never that. They are sick though. Never really been a sweet person but these are f*cking sexy with good icecream.

I know. Thats why I dont get them regularly. Never that. They are sick though. Never really been a sweet person but these are f*cking sexy with good icecream.
Oh my days, you are the only other person than myself I have encountered who eats them with ice-cream.With a nice white italian Vanilla ice-cream they are nice.Ahh all your talk got me hungry now. biggrin.gif

Oh my days, you are the only other person than myself I have encountered who eats them with ice-cream.With a nice white italian Vanilla ice-cream they are nice.Ahh all your talk got me hungry now. biggrin.gif
Them ones. You know the levels!Feel to go and get some now. :D

These are so nice! Can never have too many though... My step dads asian and owns an indian restaurant in croyden, and he always has these over there. I buy these a lot whenever I go East London, along with 'burfi' (sp). Mmmm.Speaking of Wing Yip... Haven't been there in years. I remember the waitresses taught me how to do origami over there when I was a kid. Good times.