Sign in to follow this  
i_Break_Ankles

LMFAO DAMN

Wtf @ a tribute!!!LMFAO, the music makes it funny, all slow and sh*t and theres pics of him holding guns.

He's a cult figure within the Asian community in the states.Especially the Koreans.Some schools have even introduced classes teaching on his legacy.Its a big movement.

He's a cult figure within the Asian community in the states.Especially the Koreans.Some schools have even introduced classes teaching on his legacy.Its a big movement.
U f*cking SERIOUS biggrin.gif

I have a friend who's Korean and he told me that.He said that a community group set fire to the school in question.

i suppose one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. is the best way to explain this.

I have a friend who's Korean and he told me that.He said that a community group set fire to the school in question.
Damn

Guest King Ronnie Coleman
We need more people like Cho in this world.
lol

sleepzuk (1 hour ago) Marked as spam I WONT MISS YOUU WASTEMAN LOL @ what sleepz just put.