Sign in to follow this  
Flat Eric

Channel n ziggy breakin up live now

live show is kinda big.ziggy just dropped the line - "its not you its me"sorry im a bit excited..ive never watched it live when housemates are awake and live n kickin

loool chan chans face when he dropped "you kno what, i cant do it anmore" her face was plainface for atleast 2 minutes

lol i was jus comin on here to drop the news...bigup the live feed crew...she's guilting him into stayin with her but he's not havin itK-dot.1

watchin the break up now..Channelle's overly pissed..its for real this time, cuz harsh words are bein given now"u crave attention" she wanted 2 cry lol

Ziggy's nang in a way. Swear he banged her and now he's saying he don't want her.
LMAO innitLMAOOOO @ how the camera just zoomed to Gerry, like its sum drama on a mystery program

LMAO @ how the camera panned to Gerri. The look on Gerri's face HAHAHAPriceless.
lmaoi was thinkinthis is like a movie

LOL @ her bringing up Charley's name in the conversation, that bitch is still obsessed even after Charley's gone

Argh f*ck it. I'm on it now. I was late, I'm on it now.I swear he's gonna lose the argument. She's showing him up to have no real reason to get out.