chanelle is leaving

Black Ant

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

live nownot actually sure whether she is...theres serious talk about it stilldumb bitchwhy didnt she leave last week so charley could stay
cos she thought that charley being in the house was distracting ziggy from herand now charleys left ziggy still isn't on it, so shes pissed!

So I switch over Chanelle and Ziggy (Who looks like he wants to cry) are talking yet we hear birds, this is what I hate about the coverage. They say its live when it isn't, sound is cut out.Shes said many times she wants out and never goes it's all talk.Oh and I agree X-T get them out 1 by 1 but just get rid of this years show its one of thee worst.

I think she really is leaving. Although I thought that when I was watching E4+1 and then on E4 she was still there. But it seemed pretty set that she was leaving.That's jokes. How can she leave just coz he dumped her. Pathetic. Hopefully he'll get to bang Amy or the BLACK STAR now.

Chanelle has left the Big Brother House."You have got to have your freedom," cried Gerry as she said her goodbyes to her pals.After an emotional exchange between Ziggy and Chanelle in the caravan where Ziggy said: "I do care for you. You have to understand that I didn't mean it to happen. You look amazing," the posh housemate stood fast on her resolution to leave.A short while later she gave Ziggy a final kiss goodbye leaving Ziggy in the garden sighing "I feel like s**t" but Chanelle had gone straight to Diary Room. With one last glance she emotionally declared "It's not a goodbye, it's a see you later" Moments later, she was gone.The girl who put the "Ch" in "Chiggy" has taken her style, class and panache out of the House and back into the outside world.story continues belowAdvertisementHow will the twins cope without their closest buddy?How will Freddy cope without his cuddly pal Betsy?How will Ziggy cope without someone to cuddle up to and ditch?Sayonara Betsy and farewell Chanelle, if Victoria Beckham isn't proud of her wannabe then she must be out of her mind!