Tony Black Piss Awf

Guest Terry

Guest Terry

Man is like a myspace man hoe, on BARRRRRE profiles, at least 6 gash I message and been trying to get on I see TB on the top friends. Dont even wanna chat too much to the girl incase TB sees my boat and baits me up about stuff, e.g uppage of bare videos of girls ive bangedBeen gettin on this one since friday, didnt even bother look at her mates, just her pix, tits are fat, and a wog socket, got digits and "good" pix within a few lines of game on MSNhttp://www.myspace.com/o0obaby_do0oI finally bother to look at her profile proper and low and behold my man on her top mates, "damn you Tony"Her mate is decent too, even FATTER tits DOUBLE F businesshttp://www.myspace.com/chelleabella As I say got about 6 other girls im trying to get on and TB is in their top mates

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Terry
Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
lol, im just concerned that he may c*ck block, I wont bait up the other profiles though just incase.But with the ones above, as long as ur black ur in

Guest Terry
What type of girl is he macking though? I'd guess they are hardly prospective City traders. I don't blame him though, he's just doing what any red-blooded single male would do.More fool them I'd say.
Girls I wanna link and lash

What type of girl is he macking though? I'd guess they are hardly prospective City traders. I don't blame him though, he's just doing what any red-blooded single male would do.More fool them I'd say.
And now you can't go through cos Tony Black got them on his myspace?

Exactly.Bore thru innit.Its not like you wanna wife her.

Guest Terry
Well I dont know his mindset, some guys like 2 c*ck block

you live in the midlands aswell? or just on that travelling?
No, North London, but the 2nd link is comes 2 london on the regs
LMAO!! That's the baitest "I like black guys" catchphrase! Or girls that have their location as stuff like "Kent and London" when in fact they only live in Kent.

Man is like a myspace man hoe, on BARRRRRE profiles, at least 6 gash I message and been trying to get on I see TB on the top friends. Dont even wanna chat too much to the girl incase TB sees my boat and baits me up about stuff, e.g uppage of bare videos of girls ive bangedBeen gettin on this one since friday, didnt even bother look at her mates, just her pix, tits are fat, and a wog socket, got digits and "good" pix within a few lines of game on MSNhttp://www.myspace.com/o0obaby_do0o
biggrin.gif:D this one shes def one of my most entertaining 'friends'

LMAO!! That's the baitest "I like black guys" catchphrase! Or girls that have their location as stuff like "Kent and London" when in fact they only live in Kent.
HAHAHASo hot! They only know London when they are getting their backs blown out.Cumbria & South London.SMH

Guest Durrty Boi
HAHAHASo hot! They only know London when they are getting their backs blown out.Cumbria & South London.SMH
looooooooooooooool

Guest Terry
Man is like a myspace man hoe, on BARRRRRE profiles, at least 6 gash I message and been trying to get on I see TB on the top friends. Dont even wanna chat too much to the girl incase TB sees my boat and baits me up about stuff, e.g uppage of bare videos of girls ive bangedBeen gettin on this one since friday, didnt even bother look at her mates, just her pix, tits are fat, and a wog socket, got digits and "good" pix within a few lines of game on MSNhttp://www.myspace.com/o0obaby_do0o
lol, u had her on cam yetShe got a decent body, fat tits, proper sketish though, loves gettin link man and gettin banged over cars in carparksJUST HOW I LIKE THEM LOL

lol, u had her on cam yetShe got a decent body, fat tits, proper sketish though, loves gettin link man and gettin banged over cars in carparksJUST HOW I LIKE THEM LOL
indeed i have

Guest Terry
indeed i have
35.jpg