Sign in to follow this  
Bruno Di Gradi

UFC 75 @ THE 02

On Saturday, 8 September, the fastest growing sport in the world is back in the United Kingdom with UFC 75! The O2 arena will play host to an incredible night of UFC action. The full card is yet to be confirmed*, however one fight has been signed that has the entire country's attention - Great Britain's own Michael "The Count" Bisping will face Matt "The Hammer" Hamill in a rematch from The Ultimate Fighter 3. This will be the toughest challenge that Bisping has faced yet.One of two major fights, yet to be announced, may include Mirko Crop Cop's return to the UK. Mirko is coming off of an upset loss he suffered in Manchester earlier this year and is looking to reaffirm his status as one of the most devastating strikers in mixed martial arts.UFC 75 - live from the O2 arena in London - Saturday, 8 September!I'm going to the 02 today so i'm gonna check how much the ticket prices are...they best not be a bump.

As i said i ain't sure yet..... manz gonna go there today to look around and so forth. i'll find out the prices then...but still the 02 seems 2 be doing alot. they got some NBA euro tour ting dere in october i think sswell