Da Luv Doc is back BITCH!!!

Da Luv Doc

And I have a brand new understanding of women and their twisted logic of thinking.I am glad I know how to twist minds of bitches who are roughly 18-20 and realise there is a set time to have total control and to violat their fannies.I have the ability to sex djs girlfriends and go on like its nothing.PS. Pics of the bitches I've slammed will be on my myspace so.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Terry

How long u go for, thought u was dead and we was gunna have to inform Toys R UsIs it really as sick as ppl been saying, almost as good as early 2000 times ?

This holiday proved that relationships between the ages of 18-25 are pointless.Even I got caught slippig but I caught loads of people slipping with my movements too.Basically, the only way to wife a gurl now is to make sure she doesnt go out at all.Many mans think that if they get engaged or something that their gurl wont want next d*ck in places like this because for gurls it is too tempting.My boy, he fuucked a few bitches who were engaged, now one wants to leave her fiancee for him and them ting der and other grimness.I have witnessed so much phenomenal sh*t with bitches on the island of Zakinthos that I dont want a relationship until I'm 25 or when I want to settle down.But still, us guys are pissed for ever if we wife gurls at our ages who go places or want to go places like this.Infact, if a gurl has been to these types of places, I will not get with.The shallowness and the desire to cover up their (women) need for d*ck is terrible.For instance, I fuuck one of the djs girlfriend just after they had an arguement.THAT IS PISSED WHEN A GURL STAYS OUT THERE JUST FOR YOU AND SHES GETTING AN ORGASM FROM A NEXT GUY WHILE THEY'RE BOTH OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!Us humans are pissed.ps. Cant wait to go to another greek island next year