Da Luv Doc is back BITCH!!!

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L, please do not delude yourself.When your gurl goes Kavos or napa and you think she is faithful and will only think of you, think again.Me and my boy both drawed up one gurl who is ENGAGED and both done our work on her.I near got her but he fuucked her because he saw her in the club first and mashed her but I broke down her barrier and I got the full force of her gurls switching about her sexing mans when shes engaged when it is bait some of hem were on d*ck and were just hyping because the ugly friend was with the gurl who actualy was worried about her.We are fuucked I tell thee.You gurl will go away then come back with a hidden story.ALOT of gurls go away to these type of places, people on here are going on like hardly any do whenthat is crap.You might not like what I say, but from experience, witnessing and participating in destruction of relatial affears, I pass judgement that we (men) should not look into wifeying, as you will only get taken for a jammy dodger.Gurls wanna orgasm, thats what they're looking for alot.

Do people really care for his life that much?The jury is still out for me on this guy.
Tshirt in your signature is sick, were can I cop that?
www.roguestatus.comClick on 'online store'
How do I view the site?Some next activecontent (java) error??
Just clocked.It was working for me yesterday probably just a fault.In the mean time check out their blog on here for anything you might like; http://www.roguestatus.com/blog/Then when you ready to buy go here;http://www.boundlessny.com/clothing.php?cl...name=ROGUE+STATUSNot much there but should be more on the official online store just check again tomorrow.

Your jus happs coz u got to mash a chick who's engagedLike people who are engaged and don't go to these hyped places don't cheat looool puuuuurlease
I didnt mash a engaged chick, I nearly.My friend mashed two chicks who were engaged and an untold amount will have boyfriends.It is fact that gurls who go to these types of holidays want d*ck, thy may not say it, but it is true.The one who I could have fuucked started chatting to me first when I was thinking about moving to her, indicating an attraction.I will put up pics when I have time still.

FACE OFF'S FEMININE SIDE SAYSluv doc im glad you enjoyed ya self but in the rwd/vip circle you havent said nothing we dont know or nothing that aint been saidand what exactly is WRONG with a girl f*ckin about on holiday if your the one on the receiving end SURELY that shouldnt be a problem FURTHERMORE the only thing wrong with all of this is the fact that guys at the age you specified actually have serious relationships but then if they didnt what would one learn about life and relationships?its nothing fam im sure when these chicks get older they wont be doing the same thingFACE OFF LIVE ON STEREO SAYSBLOOD YA ANY BROKEN HEARTED BERK ON A HYPE I DONE SHOWED YOU THIS FROM TIME AND YA BASING EVERY GIRL ON A FEW GREEK GASH FROM A BROKEN HOME THAT WAS SAD ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOU NOW UNLESS YA AS GOOD LOOKIN AS ME YA NEED TO SLOW YA ROLE COS ITS LIKE YOU FORGOT TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR WHEN YOU MADE THIS THREAD DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LASH ANY GIRL OR SOMETHING ?

FACE OFF LIVE ON STEREO SAYSBLOOD YA ANY BROKEN HEARTED BERK ON A HYPE I DONE SHOWED YOU THIS FROM TIME AND YA BASING EVERY GIRL ON A FEW GREEK GASH FROM A BROKEN HOME THAT WAS SAD ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOU NOW UNLESS YA AS GOOD LOOKIN AS ME YA NEED TO SLOW YA ROLE COS ITS LIKE YOU FORGOT TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR WHEN YOU MADE THIS THREAD DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LASH ANY GIRL OR SOMETHING ?
LMFAO

i done made my topic entitled"GIRLS GO TO NAPPA TO GET f*ckED" on rwd years agojust one of my platinum topics that got even the new school forum user acquainted with the face off persona and i aint even been nappa but ive lashed enough chicks (dime pieces, milfs, young tings etc etc) to KNOW the levels this topic had people like streets saying the same thing also as he KNOWSSSSSSSSSman goes nappa when its old skool to go nappa or any of them places for GASHi mean seriouslyWHO THE f*ck GOES ON HOLIDAY JUST TO TRY AND GET p*ssyblood most of us have graduated from jammin in the corner in a shoobs flashing lighters hoping a girl will ask us the time of daythese days man get chicks to pay for them to come see them THE f*ck OUTTA HERE YOU STIMPY WITH AN AFRO

But still, us guys are pissed for ever if we wife gurls at our ages who go places or want to go places like this.Infact, if a gurl has been to these types of places, I will not get with.
Bumbo-rass, mans finally clocked on.
lmfaoluv doc gravitates to the girls he actually doesnt like which is why he is forever bitching UP YOUR GAME FAMOwhat if ya with a girl and she goes to a holiday AFTER you done got together mans talkin like her going nappa is gonna be the first quetion he asks a girl before he asks her outi mean you could ask a girlHAVE YOU GOT A MANHAVE YOU GOT A JOBDO YOU SUPPORT ARSENALnah not love docHAVE YOU BEEN NAPPAgirl says YESluv doc saysf*ck OFF YOU LOOSE GREEK GASH