Sign in to follow this  
Carpe_Deum

how long do u boil an egg for

aww bless. the place is so dead that you decided to hang around in this thread, like kids playing in a puddle. ive since had my eggs, and i timed them to about 7mins so i think thats just about right. f kid i dont mind wither its hard boiled or not cos i dont eat the yolk anyways, and if i do i just smash it up and roll in with butter as paste. nem dyke, keep your pwesents for ur boyfwend... not me.

Allow raw egg at any point. straight 15 minute ting in my house. I have to be sure.

Guest serpant

boil the water in the kettle first an then put the water in the sauceoan and leave it boiling for 3 mins

my tip of the day is to run the eggs under cold water after they come out of the water, so the heat doesnt carry on cooking the egg so you dont get that dark ringaround the yolk.

boil the water in the kettle first an then put the water in the sauceoan and leave it boiling for 3 mins
Perfection.

aww bless. the place is so dead that you decided to hang around in this thread, like kids playing in a puddle. ive since had my eggs, and i timed them to about 7mins so i think thats just about right. f kid i dont mind wither its hard boiled or not cos i dont eat the yolk anyways, and if i do i just smash it up and roll in with butter as paste. nem dyke, keep your pwesents for ur boyfwend... not me.
Lol I didnt clock the timeshmmmWas ur egg nice ??

Guest King Ronnie Coleman

f*ck boiling, i poach the motherf*cker.2-4 eggsBoiling watercrack eggs into boiling watertime for 3 minutestake the eggs out with a spoonvoila

f*ck boiling, i poach the motherf*cker.2-4 eggsBoiling watercrack eggs into boiling watertime for 3 minutestake the eggs out with a spoonvoila
Never tried poached eggs.....Unless thats how the eggs are in those nasty Macdonalds burgers