how long do u boil an egg for

Carpe_Deum

aww bless. the place is so dead that you decided to hang around in this thread, like kids playing in a puddle. ive since had my eggs, and i timed them to about 7mins so i think thats just about right. f kid i dont mind wither its hard boiled or not cos i dont eat the yolk anyways, and if i do i just smash it up and roll in with butter as paste. nem dyke, keep your pwesents for ur boyfwend... not me.

aww bless. the place is so dead that you decided to hang around in this thread, like kids playing in a puddle. ive since had my eggs, and i timed them to about 7mins so i think thats just about right. f kid i dont mind wither its hard boiled or not cos i dont eat the yolk anyways, and if i do i just smash it up and roll in with butter as paste. nem dyke, keep your pwesents for ur boyfwend... not me.
Lol I didnt clock the timeshmmmWas ur egg nice ??

Guest King Ronnie Coleman

f*ck boiling, i poach the motherf*cker.2-4 eggsBoiling watercrack eggs into boiling watertime for 3 minutestake the eggs out with a spoonvoila