Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

Should Man U just buy

Guest the_truth_hurts

Nah they should just put a bit of faith in Rossi and wait for Tevez to come through.

Guest Bret Hart

The only way we will sign anelka is if Saha gets inj again.Being honest i think we should get Anelka and Tevez.But he is a bit of a whoreMan CityLiverpoolArsenalPSGFenerbcherReal MadridBoltonsome journeys there

Like I said before he's 1 of them players everyone is willing to give a chance because he's so good.Anelka and Tevez would be major but major P aswell.Sammy Lee just said he'll let him go if a Champions League Club came in for him, dont wana stand in his way.Thats a clear passage for Man U to snap him up.

Guest Bret Hart
^nopeposibly the most overrated player ever
dont hate

We're buying a striker regardless of Tevez.If that happens then Anelka is 1st choice.He offers alot upfront plus he has proven pedigree in the Prem and CL.I wish we would have sold Saha prior to his injury.Could have got a nice 10mill for him.

Guest Bret Hart

we should just sign drogba or rvp20-30m should do it

heard we ment tobe unavailing tevez next wk b4 the CS
if we signed drogba the monopolies commsion would step inlike microsoft

Guest haze-e
LMAOShoulda said Laziest. Zlatan is one of the best players in the world IMO and can really do anything on the ball.His biggest problem is that he only plays good when he feels like it.

LMAOShoulda said Laziest. Zlatan is one of the best players in the world IMO and can really do anything on the ball.His biggest problem is that he only plays good when he feels like it.
thats my point he hardly ever feels like it posibly the laziest player ive ever seen

Ibra is NEVER overrated. Mans technique is too much.f*ck Anelka though. If we aint singing Tevez the only other man i want, and that is realistic is Villa. Ebough P could drag him.Otherwise I would rather stick with what we got. Bun Anelka.

Forget Anelka and Defoe. Imagine signing waste like that when you could of tried to get Ronaldo for 5 suttin Mill.

Ibra is NEVER overrated. Mans technique is too much.
if he could get motivated 4 a whole season SHEEZUS

Anelkas decent when he wants to be.Wasnt his best time at arsenal tho, didnt check what he did abroad expect real madrid.Guys a top twat tho, needs counciling to get his head back on planet earth.