Should Man U just buy

Guest Bret Hart

The only way we will sign anelka is if Saha gets inj again.Being honest i think we should get Anelka and Tevez.But he is a bit of a whoreMan CityLiverpoolArsenalPSGFenerbcherReal MadridBoltonsome journeys there

Like I said before he's 1 of them players everyone is willing to give a chance because he's so good.Anelka and Tevez would be major but major P aswell.Sammy Lee just said he'll let him go if a Champions League Club came in for him, dont wana stand in his way.Thats a clear passage for Man U to snap him up.

We're buying a striker regardless of Tevez.If that happens then Anelka is 1st choice.He offers alot upfront plus he has proven pedigree in the Prem and CL.I wish we would have sold Saha prior to his injury.Could have got a nice 10mill for him.

Guest haze-e
^nopeposibly the most overrated player ever
LMAOShoulda said Laziest. Zlatan is one of the best players in the world IMO and can really do anything on the ball.His biggest problem is that he only plays good when he feels like it.

^nopeposibly the most overrated player ever
LMAOShoulda said Laziest. Zlatan is one of the best players in the world IMO and can really do anything on the ball.His biggest problem is that he only plays good when he feels like it.
thats my point he hardly ever feels like it posibly the laziest player ive ever seen