Ever been

bank

Got arrested for the first time last week.Kept me in the cell for 7 hours 42 minutes before anyone spoke to me. The buzzer in the cell didnt work either.Started playing football with a screwed up peice of paper from the legal rights document they give you.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i've been locked up they take my prints and dna each time, likes its gonna changebeen strip searched once tooI've never been given the paper clothing option though, they always just take or cut out the strings outguess it depends on the crimeI dont get why they take my laces but then still want me to leave my trainers outside the cell its always about refusing there food no matter how long you been in thereonce i was in from friday till tuesday, took the pissthink po station cells are bad though, try court onesand them prison vans with the little sweat boxes
Local stations get food from the take-away opposite (most time jacket potatoes n beans)Court food is kinda peng stillAin't gonna lie, man like me munched that up.
must be just your po stationsits all about them lunch packs at court
TrussThem sausages in them packs are the only thing worth smiling bout before a trip to jaildead up Beans get air though