Sign in to follow this  
GT

360 >>>>>ps3

I use to think there was Sony Hype but it's well and truly Microsoft hype now.
what hype?Mass Effect , Bioshock...name me more

I been addicted to Zelda: TP on the WiiSo far one of my top 5 of all timeKinda neglecting the 360 after Rainbow six yea for now its >>>>

joke is i been playin bommerman and sonic all weekendand i can be playin any xbox gamejokkkkkkes
u play online ???if so add me GT1981

GNA BUY BOMBERMAN TODAY TEXAS HOLD EM POKER IS DOING DIS TING FOR ME ON ARCADE RIGHT NOW

I'm at a loss whether to get the PS3 or Xbox360.
buy when your friends have cos u will be pissed when u cant play them online

LOL *puts on gas mask for high levels of gas in this thread*
Like i said if i spent 4 bills on a computer game machine i would be backing ps3 to the end.at this moment in time 360>>>>>>>>>>>>>ps3Im not gna knock off ps3 coz there E3 impressed me.

no hype tho every 1 i no wid a ps3 stil plays ps2 games biggrin.gif says a lot really

Guest MessyGyal

GT i dont know why you like bomberman so much cos lets be real i beat your ass everytime same time tonight?add me bitchesGamertag-Messygirlon a side note has anyone got Overlord? this game is sick but bomberman has been raping me of my time on it

GT i dont know why you like bomberman so much cos lets be real i beat your ass everytime same time tonight?add me bitchesGamertag-Messygirlon a side note has anyone got Overlord? this game is sick but bomberman has been raping me of my time on it
just 4 that comment im gonna be on to you on the revenge thing biggrin.gif

no hype tho every 1 i no wid a ps3 stil plays ps2 games biggrin.gif says a lot really
im one of them still aint gonna liebut once september comesthats when the big boy games are gonna start dropping

Sorry but after seeing Metal Gear Solid 4 WOW they've really pushed the PS3 to another level.

i aint dissin the ps3 still just sayin bomberman live is a big big online game all my ps3 bredrins are pissed they cant get it as i said meny time 360 & ps3 are on the same level imo but ps3 is just slackin in games rite nowi will have 1 come end of the yr tho

is bomberman live free to download?if so i'll be on tonightgamertag: Lenny Junior
You have to pay 800 Microsoft points unfortunatelyYou can get the demo though no were near as good

is bomberman live free to download?if so i'll be on tonightgamertag: Lenny Junior
You have to pay 800 Microsoft points unfortunatelyYou can get the demo though no were near as good
minori'll be on tonight bombing up the placebin laden when im ere