Sign in to follow this  
PopT

Quick Car Enquiry

im about to cop my first car an im looking to get Renault clio 1.2 16V Black used already how much am i looking to pay and im 17 so how much insurance am i looking to pay

i aient to clued on wid cars an that but ive been schooling myself in last few weeks i feel like a waste man on bus an that

whats ur limitu just passed? so u need a smallish engine good for patrol and insurance? u want a big car (5 door)coupe (sporty looking)or a hatch?

small car sporty lookingim prepared to splash out 4gs but if i can get suttin for 2gs bangi like clios alot dnt like puntos

Go on parkers for a good estimateHol tight the heads valuing the price but don't know the plate, milage etc etc
true. depend what one he wanted. but can get the 52 for less then 1200 with less then 80,000 on the clockthe one with the front like this5ed1_1.JPG

Go on parkers for a good estimateHol tight the heads valuing the price but don't know the plate, milage etc etc
true. depend what one he wanted. but can get the 52 for less then 1200 with less then 80,000 on the clockthe one with the front like this5ed1_1.JPG
black an that dnt look right i want suttin to look freshi was advise to go herehttp://www.cargiant.co.uk/

sporty honda civic. modified. can get one cheap, they are reliable, quick for the age, good on insuance and petrol .this done a bit too much for myself but its ã2000 for this, but u can get them normal for like 600+9133_12.JPGthe 1996 one, normal, less then 2d1af_27.JPGmegane coupe? less then 1500, wouldnt really suggest a french car, but as u was lookin at a clio. a1da_1.JPG

Guest Terry

I had a megane, they are decent truss, 1.6 16v, they look slick too, even in yellow they look decent. U know it must have a decent shape 2 still look good in yellow

f*ck off shiana looolu would not catvh me dead in on of those
civic is a bad man car .im on my 3rdbut the one i have now is a project. i drive a couple others here and there too. i used to have a clio year before last. had it for like 3 months. was cool. was automatic tho.

rr there is car i saw cant rember name or make it was 4 door black i no no help wat is a good site for cars if u dnt no name or nuttin but just looking