Quick Car Enquiry

PopT

Go on parkers for a good estimateHol tight the heads valuing the price but don't know the plate, milage etc etc
true. depend what one he wanted. but can get the 52 for less then 1200 with less then 80,000 on the clockthe one with the front like this5ed1_1.JPG
black an that dnt look right i want suttin to look freshi was advise to go herehttp://www.cargiant.co.uk/

sporty honda civic. modified. can get one cheap, they are reliable, quick for the age, good on insuance and petrol .this done a bit too much for myself but its ã2000 for this, but u can get them normal for like 600+9133_12.JPGthe 1996 one, normal, less then 2d1af_27.JPGmegane coupe? less then 1500, wouldnt really suggest a french car, but as u was lookin at a clio. a1da_1.JPG

Guest Terry

I had a megane, they are decent truss, 1.6 16v, they look slick too, even in yellow they look decent. U know it must have a decent shape 2 still look good in yellow

f*ck off shiana looolu would not catvh me dead in on of those
civic is a bad man car .im on my 3rdbut the one i have now is a project. i drive a couple others here and there too. i used to have a clio year before last. had it for like 3 months. was cool. was automatic tho.