Sign in to follow this  
Apache

Edmundo's goal vs Bergkamp's goal

he ment to take it on the spin yes but he miss controlled it bait

Good point Black.The fact he spun onto it clearly makes it deliberate.Hence why I'm comparing it to Edmundo's effort.I'm still undecided but swaying towards Edmundo just because of who he was playing...

Guest Bret Hart

bergkamp wanted the ball to come on the otherside of the player kinda similar to edmundosstill nang... for improvising

Come on people embed your sh*t!!Edmundos because he had soo much more to do with it.Bergkamps goal was still sick though.

Bergkamp's for the following reasons:A.) Was a counter attack from deep in defenceB.) Bergkamp played the pass to Pires from his own half and then carried on running getting into a good space in the middleC.) Pires' pass was perfectD.) Flick was better than Edmundo'sE.) Finish was sickFor me it's clear but everyone's so biased that they'll say Edmundo's.

Bergkamps looked better.But i like Edmundo's because he meant it.I swear Bergkamp admitted he miss-controlled it?

Bergkamps skill/flick was better and his finish was better. Plus he still had to use his strength to brush off the defender after the flick.

Bergkamp's was much better because the whole move was just too much and the flow of the flick to the ice-cold finish.