Sign in to follow this  
BoxYourDadUp

hiphop This vocoder sh*t

Guest Durrty Boi

only T-pain uses a vocoderthe others use autotune/melodyne

Guest Durrty Boi

this is the kinda sh*t the others use, which is why they kinda sound unaturalT-pain's is made to intentionally sound like that

when does t pain use a vocoder?

when does t pain use a vocoder?
pretty much all the time.

Guest Durrty Boi

T-Pain intentionally over uses the effect n he's known for itothers jus use to correct their swag singin voices

Nah the T-Pain sound is still autotune/some kind of pitch correctiona vocoder is a completely different effect

T-pain doesnt use a vocoder..Vocoder = kanyes - StrongerT-pain = Antares autotuneAkon doesnt use any..Majority of the vocalist use autotune.. The very good singers keep it to a minimum.SOme try to mimick a synthesizer. Some use it in tightening up the double-vocals

T-pain doesnt use a vocoder..Vocoder = kanyes - StrongerT-pain = Antares autotune
Still nah, the sound on kanyes stronger is a talkbox

T-pain doesnt use a vocoder..Vocoder = kanyes - StrongerT-pain = Antares autotune
Still nah, the sound on kanyes stronger is a talkbox
Their were vocoders involved in that song..

Lol there may well have been, but the effect is created using a talkbox. You wont get a sound ANYTHING like that using a vocoder...

Lol there may well have been, but the effect is created using a talkbox. You wont get a sound ANYTHING like that using a vocoder...
Blud, dont make man draw for the Pro-tools Blud. I can easily do that with Orange vocoder & yamaha vocal synth.

I dont know what yamaha vocal synth is, but since you said it was a vocoder. Do it with a vocoder, I'll be back later to listen. Maybe then you'll find out that its a TALKBOX..

Guest Removal Man

lol @ T Pain not using a vocoder, if that aint a vocoder, i dont kno wot isR Kelly's latest album is guilty of over-vocoding as wellits lame really

AHHH FOR F*CK SAKET-Pain/Cher = AutotuneDaft Punk/Roger Troutman/California Love/Stevie Wonder (I love that video by the way) = TalkboxCheck the credits for california love, it will say "Talkbox - Roger Troutman". Talkbox is the tube in the mouth business, u cant do it with a computer.A vocoder is like the swaggest effect ever and isn't in these tunes. It's so sh*t you wont find a decent video of it on youtube