This vocoder sh*t

BoxYourDadUp

T-pain doesnt use a vocoder..Vocoder = kanyes - StrongerT-pain = Antares autotuneAkon doesnt use any..Majority of the vocalist use autotune.. The very good singers keep it to a minimum.SOme try to mimick a synthesizer. Some use it in tightening up the double-vocals

Lol there may well have been, but the effect is created using a talkbox. You wont get a sound ANYTHING like that using a vocoder...
Blud, dont make man draw for the Pro-tools Blud. I can easily do that with Orange vocoder & yamaha vocal synth.

Guest Removal Man

lol @ T Pain not using a vocoder, if that aint a vocoder, i dont kno wot isR Kelly's latest album is guilty of over-vocoding as wellits lame really

AHHH FOR F*CK SAKET-Pain/Cher = AutotuneDaft Punk/Roger Troutman/California Love/Stevie Wonder (I love that video by the way) = TalkboxCheck the credits for california love, it will say "Talkbox - Roger Troutman". Talkbox is the tube in the mouth business, u cant do it with a computer.A vocoder is like the swaggest effect ever and isn't in these tunes. It's so sh*t you wont find a decent video of it on youtube