Sign in to follow this  
SHOCKWAVE

grime VIEWS OF KANO'S ALBUM

WAT UR VIEW OF IT IYS BIG BUT U GTTA LISTEN A FEW TIMES 2 APPRECIATE ITONLY QUALM IS DAT DERS N GRIME ON ITNO TRACKS REALLY STAND OU BUT OVERALL DECENT ALBUM 8/10

Funny u shud make this topic, just started listening to it now on track 2, the first track was big (P.O.M.E) and so is this (London Town)

sell out its wack first 1 was much betterhe doing tingz wid all them off key spitters like kate nash all that commersh sh*the never started off like that what u prefer kano deja days or him now with tunes with kate nash etc

hes matured enit. The world is wider than dejavu. However at least one grime banger wouldn't hurt.

hes matured enit. The world is wider than dejavu. However at least one grime banger wouldn't hurt.
i know if kano was droppin tunes like he is know back in the day id never of started listen to him and im sure alot of other heads would'nt eitherthe fact most man on here are even listen to the albums is becuase every 1 knows him from the deja days when he was a grime mc /grime artistlike if ghetto was to drop a album now he would'nt be doing bait sell out tunes like kano his first album he showed he can be a artist but did'nt sell as much as he would of liked so on this album hes on some funky commersh sh*t i just aint feelin it 2 tuff

Heard some of the leak, im sure it was anywaySounded decentSome1 send me the link to it plzHis first album was BIG though

not feeling it my brother loves it but my brother loves hip hop I made a point on this the other day Like i said on rwd its like 50 cent coming out with an album which 3 r gangster rap and the rest of the tracks r house them things dont washhis fans r in grime u should never turn ur back on us but I can understand it him being a slave to his management grime artist should be making grime

not feeling it my brother loves it but my brother loves hip hop I made a point on this the other day Like i said on rwd its like 50 cent coming out with an album which 3 r gangster rap and the rest of the tracks r house them things dont washhis fans r in grime u should never turn ur back on us but I can understand it him being a slave to his management grime artist should be making grime
exactly

i think overall its a big albumi dont blame hime. hmmm stay making grime hits with nasty or still do/enjoy music and make a killing from it. i know what id choose, grime aint what it used to be so dunno what people were expecting still

Lmao I know most of you would download it anyway if it was a full grime album, *SMH SMH SMH*.Big album though.

Not feeling it.I don't buy all this talk of growth or exploring either, the grime genre is so young he could have easily 'explored' within it but instead he just llowed grime full stop.Its blatantly obvious this is an attempt to appeal to a wider audience and while I understand why he's done it, I aint supportive of it.Props to Wiley each and every time.

Guest Scorpzz
Bad Boy is a big tune
Bad Boy>>>>>>>>>>>The albums alright so far, fair enough he's trying to appeal to a wider audience but you still need to keep your original fan base happy with grime tunes. I like his music but I don't respect what he's doing.