VIEWS OF KANO'S ALBUM

SHOCKWAVE

hes matured enit. The world is wider than dejavu. However at least one grime banger wouldn't hurt.
i know if kano was droppin tunes like he is know back in the day id never of started listen to him and im sure alot of other heads would'nt eitherthe fact most man on here are even listen to the albums is becuase every 1 knows him from the deja days when he was a grime mc /grime artistlike if ghetto was to drop a album now he would'nt be doing bait sell out tunes like kano his first album he showed he can be a artist but did'nt sell as much as he would of liked so on this album hes on some funky commersh sh*t i just aint feelin it 2 tuff

not feeling it my brother loves it but my brother loves hip hop I made a point on this the other day Like i said on rwd its like 50 cent coming out with an album which 3 r gangster rap and the rest of the tracks r house them things dont washhis fans r in grime u should never turn ur back on us but I can understand it him being a slave to his management grime artist should be making grime

not feeling it my brother loves it but my brother loves hip hop I made a point on this the other day Like i said on rwd its like 50 cent coming out with an album which 3 r gangster rap and the rest of the tracks r house them things dont washhis fans r in grime u should never turn ur back on us but I can understand it him being a slave to his management grime artist should be making grime
exactly

Not feeling it.I don't buy all this talk of growth or exploring either, the grime genre is so young he could have easily 'explored' within it but instead he just llowed grime full stop.Its blatantly obvious this is an attempt to appeal to a wider audience and while I understand why he's done it, I aint supportive of it.Props to Wiley each and every time.

Guest Scorpzz
Bad Boy is a big tune
Bad Boy>>>>>>>>>>>The albums alright so far, fair enough he's trying to appeal to a wider audience but you still need to keep your original fan base happy with grime tunes. I like his music but I don't respect what he's doing.