Sign in to follow this  
MUFCCHAMPS2007

Laptops

Ok looking to buy a laptop.Wanna know the best place to get one, like good prices n sh*t.Are laptops slow because i was looking at some on dell and there like 700 mhz which is sh*t right, my pc is like 1250 mhz and is slow now.

Ok looking to buy a laptop.Wanna know the best place to get one, like good prices n sh*t.Are laptops slow because i was looking at some on dell and there like 700 mhz which is sh*t right, my pc is like 1250 mhz and is slow now.
im pretty sure there dual core, x2 700mhz processors.my old pc was 1.2 ghz. my laptop is easily quicker, its also a dell

im pretty sure there dual core, x2 700mhz processors.my old pc was 1.2 ghz. my laptop is easily quicker, its also a dell
Oh cool didnt know that, so its 1400 mhz really.

Oh cool didnt know that, so its 1400 mhz really.
yeah but its alot quicker than a single 1400mhz processor because theres 2 processors working at the same timemine is 1.6ghz = 2 800mhz processors