Air Crash Investigation

Haze

so the other morning i was just jamming at home flicking channels as normal and foundair crash investigation on nation geographic channelwatches an episode or a fwq lolwas air crash investigation day the whole dayso i decided t tape it and have been watching a coupleIS THIS SADhahahhahahahahahahahaha

no its not sad, i watch them alot. sometimes a few have come on the monring im travelling or the day before and i still watch. just scary to think that all we seem scared about is terrorism when planes have been crashing for far more trivial reasons from time. its even better to be from terror than to be cos the manager of a warehouse wanted a room cleaned out, and a box then got mis labelled and sent onto a plane's cargo hold without the "dangerous substance" tag and put in with regular cargo.. box contained oxygen..caught fire within seconds of take off..blaam 200 dead.

no its not sad, i watch them alot. sometimes a few have come on the monring im travelling or the day before and i still watch. just scary to think that all we seem scared about is terrorism when planes have been crashing for far more trivial reasons from time. its even better to be from terror than to be cos the manager of a warehouse wanted a room cleaned out, and a box then got mis labelled and sent onto a plane's cargo hold without the "dangerous substance" tag and put in with regular cargo.. box contained oxygen..caught fire within seconds of take off..blaam 200 dead.
thats deep lolwot 1 would sum1s family get better compensation from u reckon???

thats deep lolwot 1 would sum1s family get better compensation from u reckon???
well from the human error one. something like the case i mentioned, that company would be sued to bits. the concorde crash one which again was somethign very trivial..and i swear the piece of metal that got sucked in the by concorde engine was something held together by ducktape or a wire on another plane..that shouldve been replaced with a screw. but they got about $1m+... cant bring no one back though. and they were rich peeps anyways

Guest I.B.Blackman
Discovery Channel >>>_________________all them nature channels are so sickthe sh*t ive learned from them is incredible
gemmemythbusters is live aswellalso "how things are made" or summin lyk dt

Discovery Channel >>>_________________all them nature channels are so sickthe sh*t ive learned from them is incredible
gemmemythbusters is live aswellalso "how things are made" or summin lyk dt
until they debunk scientific myths about 9/11 or other conspiracies..then they're govt agents. biggrin.gif ang tite some of u