Sign in to follow this  
TF/S4DK

'Ang tight the man that went to watch real football with finishing from Valencia yesterday...

LMAO.HUMBLE pie, yeah?!The fact that the Emirates Cup thread has disappeared tells me some Arsenal fans already served you neatly...Enjoy the servings until May still...Remember if 16th September, 15 points, oh no!

I'll be watching some real football on wednesday and sunday and you man are still finishing 6th.

only trophy you guys be lifting this yearNewcastle should make a St james park tournament and invite Fc Braga and Bristol City and stick the trophy in the cabinet

Bruv dont be getting excited cos Wenger fixed the tournament so you would win it.Van Persie wont be able to do sh*t liek that every match. That sh*t occurs once a season, and that once was yesterday.....He will be injured before long anyways.

Sick win.Gallas was well made up.He's done it.Arsenal are winning the Premiership.Van Persie 30+ goals easy.

Actually arsenal are gonna win another trophy this season, got the Amsterdam tournament coming up soon.

Sick win.Gallas was well made up.He's done it.Arsenal are winning the Premiership.Van Persie 30+ goals easy.
+ They're gonna bad up the Carling cup and F.A Cup. Even the CLQuad is them. Truss. TF, put that in ur sig as well, next to my name.

alex,i told u 2 go saturday alieall telling me u would c a better team out on sunday biggrin.gif but seriously psg boxed them up all game

Guest Dos Santos

DAVID N'GOG = ANELKAwenger must of noted his performance

alex,i told u 2 go saturday alieall telling me u would c a better team out on sunday biggrin.gif but seriously psg boxed them up all game
Trusay the Sat team was much better.But still, that Diane guy and Armaud for PSG looked decent.