Great films not bait films?

DINKY

B0001K2KVQ.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1132239918_.jpgI watched Nil by mouth for the first time in nearly ten years and have to say this movie is 10/10. I watched it when I was much younger but now I am older watched it again and have to say that movie is to much for how you watch it and you can relate to the charecters and know people exacly like them Big film. Ray Winston acting is this film is second to none.2115-large.jpgLeon is also a very serious film. Its another luc besson film same guy responsible for nil by mouthGood movie aswell the way leon loved the little girl but not in a peedo way was a good direction to put the film inWhat films do you lot rate remember not bait movies with 100 million budget proper just decent filmwhich is actually a piece of art? are film and movie the same thing? I belive film is actual art and movie is just something with a whole load of money behind it and sole purpose is to make moneyadd some great ones then

Guest MessyGyal

wow dinky for the first time i actually have something in commom with youi too watched nil by mouth for the first time when it was on the other week i thought it was some of the best acting ive ever seen it was so lifelike Leon is one of my alltime favourite films too

606461m.jpgI saw this movie on channel 4 about 9 years ago its called hanging with the homeboys it has actors in it you may know from other things none have ever made it hugeBut this movie just shows what it is about to be young and struggling through life its based in brooklyn but reminds me of life and ambitions etc and just real life situations gonna buy it on dvd have it on vid somewhere

There was one old asher d film that came on bbc2 around 99/00 times. I think it was called 'storm damage'. I remember that film was good. I think it was about some yute that was on a hype ting living in foster home with a bunch of other kids.