Stupid Chicks

Guest I.B.Blackman

Guest I.B.Blackman

Me: YoGirl: Wah Gwan BMe: So wat country u fromGirl: Im from JamaicaMe: So u kno where ur ppl r comin frm yh (Africa)Girl: Well im not really african cos I also have some *Deep Breath* Indian, Chinese, Argentinian, Brazillian, White, Spanish etc.........Me: *Stops listenin n walks away*MOST OF DESE GIRLS R BLATENTLY AS BLACK AS ME

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me: YoGirl: Wah Gwan BMe: So wat country u fromGirl: Im from JamaicaMe: So u kno where ur ppl r comin frm yh (Africa)Girl: Well im not really african cos I also have some *Deep Breath* Indian, Chinese, Argentinian, Brazillian, White, Spanish etc.........Me: *Stops listenin n walks away*MOST OF DESE GIRLS R BLATENTLY AS BLACK AS ME
LMAO biggrin.gif yh but stil, wz u tryin 2 draw her?

Guest I.B.Blackman
was she blique ?
hahau cant spell blickbtwim not darkim jus typical black complexionnewhowt im gettin at is dem fake grls dt say dere a mix of evrything to avoid bein classified as african

Guest Durrty Boi
IF THAT WAS ME. THE CONVO WOULD BEEN LIKE THIS
Me: YoGirl: Wah Gwan BMe: *Stops listenin n walks away*
trust mechicks that use more slang than me jus get a plainface

Guest I.B.Blackman
was she blique ?
hahau cant spell blickbtwim not darkim jus typical black complexionnewhowt im gettin at is dem fake grls dt say dere a mix of evrything to avoid bein classified as african
I swear she said Jamaica ?
triangle3.jpgJamiaca = African Descent except for 3.0% who have minimal traces of the indigenious carribean indian in them

i dont mind slang. like normal stuff. but i hate being called B by anyone and when a chick calls me B it just puts me off, she could be so buff, and then i hear B its like, oh well , good to look at. or BRUV hate that too, from chicks

Guest I.B.Blackman
i dont mind slang. like normal stuff. but i hate being called B by anyone and when a chick calls me B it just puts me off, she could be so buff, and then i hear B its like, oh well , good to look at. or BRUV hate that too, from chicks
trubut B sounds better thn G alieGirl: *Deep Voice* Wat Up G

was she blique ?
I swear she said Jamaica ?
triangle3.jpgJamiaca = African Descent except for 3.0% who have minimal traces of the indigenious carribean indian in them
Oh them 'descent' talks biggrin.gif

whenever someone tells me their ethnicity with the use of number i just take the piss and say "so basically ya black to 6 decimal places"it dont bother me it just humours me mind you when some kind of topic comes up or controversy in work or something that is against black people or african or whatever she will be there holding the flag the receive the benefits of being oppresiveIEthat manager is racistyet to you she denying as much black as possible*rolls eyes*