Stupid Chicks

Guest I.B.Blackman

Guest Durrty Boi
black males take another devastating losssounds like a job for the justice league
weftqweehwergtqwgqwgfqwegq4ghq3456lmfaoi read that with the voice of the cartoon annoucers in my headTHANKS TO.... THE POWERPUFF GIRLSS....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black males take another devastating losssounds like a job for the justice league
LOL
LMFAO you done know their all sat at HQ round the table all looking at each other like this662s5g1.jpgFace Off: that one wasnt me i swearGolly: I aint taking that hit either

LOL
LMFAO you done know their all sat at HQ round the table all looking at each other like this662s5g1.jpgFace Off: that one wasnt me i swearGolly: I aint taking that hit either
Oh sh*t! LOLMAOLMFAOOAAOOAThe imagery the imagery.

LMAOGirl is lost in lifel_a3a2c5fe48f0281f6ed1dac9656a4044.jpgwith the caption "GUN SHOT INA YA BLUDCLART"She gets a 5 star plainface.
All see the pram to the right of her.That yute is seriously next level pissed.
biggrin.gif, i am beyond words for this women, wtf is wrong with her. and she had to have a f*cking mixed race baby. black men. smh

Whoever the guy is he's lost.Impregnating this chick so she could have the pleasure of claiming a culture she has no ties too takes the bloody piss.She'll probably tell her son that she's mixed herself.Then he'll continue the cycle.

LMAOGirl is lost in lifel_a3a2c5fe48f0281f6ed1dac9656a4044.jpgwith the caption "GUN SHOT INA YA BLUDCLART"She gets a 5 star plainface.
LMFAOHFKLHGLFDNH;LHFL;LSIL;LJFDJHG;LMFAO;LHGDi'DMIJMGBGHJ'GJHKKH;KJHGHiJHJHJJFJHJLROTHG;J;FOLKJ;HKJJFLMAFKLLMDGLHJDL;HJLMGHLHJ;LOFJ;KMFLHJJ;LG;LHJ;KLFJH;LGJHHIMILFAFIJH;TLKJDHYKLJA;LKJ;ILG;LHAOLIKJDH;LKHJ;LKG;OLJ;KGL;LLOKGiLHHG;LMFAO;LKGJ;KLJG;LGK

LMFAOHFKLHGLFDNH;LHFL;LSIL;LJFDJHG;LMFAO;LHGDi'DMIJMGBGHJ'GJHKKH;KJHGHiJHJHJJFJHJLROTHG;J;FOLKJ;HKJJFLMAFKLLMDGLHJDL;HJLMGHLHJ;LOFJ;KMFLHJJ;LG;LHJ;KLFJH;LGJHHIMILFAFIJH;TLKJDHYKLJA;LKJ;ILG;LHAOLIKJDH;LKHJ;LKG;OLJ;KGL;LLOKGiLHHG;LMFAO;LKGJ;KLJG;LGK
She must know.She must know shes fat, ugly and the quite possibly one of the most waste-beings alive.