F.A Carling Premiership

Guest roskie_07

Guest roskie_07

Just before the new Barclays Premiership starts.....just thought of the old skool Carling Premiership the memorieslike:1.Man Utd win it like 3 years in a row2.Where the f*ck were Chelsea and Spurs (no sendage)3.Blackburn winning the league in 1994/19954.Them classic Liverpool vs Newcastle games 4-3 ones like 1995/19965.Kevin Keegan famous rant about Man Utd on Newcastle radio in 1995 when his team were like 12 points clear and still didn't win the league...What are your memories of the old skool F.A Carling Premiership daysCarling Premiership>>>>>Barclays Premiership

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roskie_07
Eric Cantona nuff said
the goal against Sunderland in 1996...dirty and the celebrationthe kung-fu kick when United were playing Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park in 1995

Eric Cantona nuff said
the goal against Sunderland in 1996...dirty and the celebrationthe kung-fu kick when United were playing Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park in 1995
better still his return against Liverpool and the way he jumped on the pole behing the goal

The way Newcastle used to get sent every season is definitely one of themThe Fowler Le Saux incidentMan Utd's old team, Ince, Kanchelskis etcCantona's kickTony Adams scoring that half volley against EvertonYeboah taking goal of the month for a jokeI could go on forever.

Was is still carling when man utd drew 2-2 with arsenal, when rvn took campbell for a mug and scored a sick goal.Then cole got a fluke of his leg, then henry scored after being a mile offside.Then giggs scored a header and sh*t was funny as hell how the man utd players where pumped up like mad.Classic game.

Guest I.B.Blackman
my classic memories is winning the thingif u havent won it (liverpool yids) u cant relate
DAVID SEAMAN AND HIS FA CUP SAVE

Guest roskie_07

remembers Fowler's 4 minute hatrick against Arsenal at Anfield like back in 1994 and he also making out he was doin cocaine when he was sniffing the by-line...legend for that

man u beating ipswich 9-0 wid cole getting 5
i still remember that day,i was playing mega drive with my boys , my dad walks in my room tells us we just scored nine past ipswich. bare shouting and jumping around.memories.also, frank sinclair own goals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________they don't make them like him anymore

Guest roskie_07

I also remember them old skool 11.30am kickoffs on Sky Sports 1 the 11.30 k-o was always between Man Utd vs Leeds or Man Utd vs Chelsea.....also when Man Utd spanked Arsenal 6-0 at Old Trafford this must be 2000/2001 season maybe..Dwight Yorke hat-trick?