Sign in to follow this  
shaian

am i the only one who doesnt find this REALLY funny

???some next hype. i just dont see it as funny as people are going on, and if this is the best bit then boy. (i kno there is a simpsons topic, but this is just about this 14 second scene)

its funny but it aint no way can that be the highlight of the film? if that is I am vex 80% done on my last 29 will judge 4 myself

Guest I.B.Blackman

it really aint funny*disclaimer*I.B.Blackman solely finds humour at someone elses expense e.g. an ironic death of a lolly pop lady gettin run overI.B.Blackman's psychaiatrist recommends that his views be taken with awareness and consideration of this disclaimer

That thing made me a laugh a bit, but it was not THAT funny. I don't even want to see this film.

straight plainfacei wanted too see the film aswellbut from all the clip sive seen i dont think im gonna bother now..theyve boyd off the legacy of the program nicely with this movie

straight plainfacei wanted too see the film aswellbut from all the clip sive seen i dont think im gonna bother now..theyve boyd off the legacy of the program nicely with this movie
they been messing it up the last 5 years or so

Ah, thats the spiderpig thing everybody is talking aboutSeems Dry
Trust me luv it is dry

i didnt laugh
is that whats ment to be the most funny sceen in the film ???*stops download *

i thought i heard bare guys talking about that scenewhen one guy explained it to me it sounded alot funnier than it was

Guest Bret Hart

yeah its funnyhes singing rhe spiderman theme and pretending the pig is spidermanlol ahahahahahahaahha

yea this girl told me she saw this film and when i asked if it was funny she started singin 'spider pig'