Sign in to follow this  
shaian

whats the difference

u think that if a girl/man had a partner but left him for youwould u be happy in making them yoursor would you thinkboy.she/he gonna do the same to me and not even get into that situation

Guest MessyGyal

firstly i wouldnt try to see anyone that already is in a relationship however just for the sake of this question if the situation did occur...depends on the situationa) if i had proof she cheated on him biggrin.gif she disrespected him openly and took him for a prick all the timeif any of the above i would think he had cause to leave her and as long as my intent wasnt to hurt him the same way why should he want to leave me?

firstly i wouldnt try to see anyone that already is in a relationship however just for the sake of this question if the situation did occur...
i'd be thinking he's gonna do the same to me, so best not go there

ive done this before. Made her think her boyfriend was a prick, well just realise he was cos he actually was.Then was seeing her for like a month near christmas then f*cked her off cos it was christmas and her birthday and i wanted a wii insted of buying her something.But yeah, its bad man i really regret it. couldnt get a wii for months.

ive done this before. Made her think her boyfriend was a prick, well just realise he was cos he actually was.Then was seeing her for like a month near christmas then f*cked her off cos it was christmas and her birthday and i wanted a wii insted of buying her something.But yeah, its bad man i really regret it. couldnt get a wii for months.
LOL

LMAOJokerI've done something similar to this still but I locked her off for obvious reasonsIf I DID like her proper however, it'd depend on the dynamics of the previous relationship like J-Lovely said