Who's the bigger idiot?

lol @ thisSWP went to better himself at Chelsea, unfourtunately for him hes hasn't cut it as of yetNone of them are idiotsSWP is still in a squad that plays CL football & wins trophies, plus his double his earnings in the process.Its up to SWP to prove that hes good enough to ply his trade alongside the likes of Lampard, Robben, Drogba, Ballack, Sheva etc

lol @ thisSWP went to better himself at Chelsea, unfourtunately for him hes hasn't cut it as of yetNone of them are idiotsSWP is still in a squad that plays CL football & wins trophies, plus his double his earnings in the process.Its up to SWP to prove that hes good enough to ply his trade alongside the likes of Lampard, Robben, Drogba, Ballack, Sheva etc
He aint getting the run he needs though.Thats the reason why Robben aint happy cos this is what Mourinho does.SWP should be starting 11, man is a sick sick talent.But, he should be smart enough to know when its time to move, f*ck Chelsea.

None of this over rides the fact that Chelsea bought him cos they didn't want anyone they deemed a threat to have him, so their both idiots in my opinion.I'd say had he gone to any of the other top clubs he'd have been holding down a regular place.

So true.Its very easy to judge in hindsight but when your in that position its a bit hard.Plus we dont know what Mourinho is saying to him behind closed doors every season."Your firmly in my plans" etc etcBut right now its reached a stage where SWP should defo 1000% leave Chelsea.He isn't getting a look-in and for the sake of his career a move up or down would do him the world of good.Its a shame that Arsenal didn't want him at the time.That would have been the dream move.

Blud, from time your at Man City, and Chelsea come calling, with Mourinho wanting you....Theres only one place your gonna go. I dont blame him at all. He had his chance, aint taken it, now he can move on and show his class somehwere else.
But it was clear to so many people that Chelsea was the wrong move for him, man got blinded by the lights and as a result he's spent a few years regressing.

Blud, from time your at Man City, and Chelsea come calling, with Mourinho wanting you....Theres only one place your gonna go. I dont blame him at all. He had his chance, aint taken it, now he can move on and show his class somehwere else.
But it was clear to so many people that Chelsea was the wrong move for him, man got blinded by the lights and as a result he's spent a few years regressing.
If Chelsea want you, and are gonna pay you more dosh, AND you think you are good enough...then you will go.He wanted to prove what he can do. He isnt gona not go cos 'so many people could see it was a wrong move'.

Last season he made more subsitute appearances than anyone in the league right?He wasnt given a fair chance.The talk of "him not being good enough" is air cos Mourinho does the same sh*t to Robben.Look at the 2 goals he scored against West Ham, World Class ability.

Last season he made more subsitute appearances than anyone in the league right?He wasnt given a fair chance.The talk of "him not being good enough" is air cos Mourinho does the same sh*t to Robben.Look at the 2 goals he scored against West Ham, World Class ability.
Exactly. And the goal against Tottenham in the F.A cup. I said from day he shouldn't of came to us, coz we already had Cole and I knew what has happenned would go down.But he's NEVER sh*t. Give him a good manager and enough starts and he'll soon be a threat.

wether he was right to go or nothe aint been good enough simpleat chelsea u gotta be able to perform when u get ur chance theres no give him 10 games, thats what makes the top top playershes good but hes not a top player