wow they are getting smarter nowdays

Carpe_Deum

so i got this, and in my private email as well not yahoo etcDear ***** ********* My name is Seokuk Ma. I' m a Korean-American and the Chief Executive of the Samas Telecom, Co. My company is based in Pomona, California and has been in operation since 1986. Please read on and consider this message. I am desperately in need of someone who can accept and help me invest the sum of US$15 Million in a good portfolio outside the US. I am experiencing downfall in my business ever since the American control Government is interested in pulling me down because I am a close associate of Mr. Jay C. Kim, a former U.S Congress Representative. Frankly, I intend to close my business in the USA after this deal and migrate to your country with my family, i see that you are an ideal choice to partner considering your operation I have discussed with President & CEO, Dr. Sung Won Sohn of my bank, Hanmi Bank in California and they are fully co-operative. I am ready to part 10% of the entire sum to you when we succeed. Please consider the value I offer and haven seen your profile as having strong contacts with high-growth service organizations, I am confident that you can be of assistance. If you can help on this regard, please response to this email urgently. With best wishes, Seokuk Ma.==================================================Seokuk MaChairman, CEO & PresidentSamas Telecom, Co3425-F Pomona Blvd,. Pomona CA 91768, USAwww.samastel.com ------ and if u check the website above, it actually works and can pass as genuine. *rings up number*

lol @ any idiots who have fallen victimlike sum CEO or owner of such a company will jus email random peoples to send moneys to
The scary thing is that it actually happens.Big up the lady my friend scammed for 200,000 last week using a similar method.Some people are just too dumb.

lol @ any idiots who have fallen victimlike sum CEO or owner of such a company will jus email random peoples to send moneys to
The scary thing is that it actually happens.Big up the lady my friend scammed for 200,000 last week using a similar method.Some people are just too dumb.
home_22.jpg the nigerian laffin all the way to bank

innit. this is the whole basis of a scam like this. so anyone who falls victim kinda deserves it. i rang up the nmbr and just got "pls enter the extension u want" so i did and left a message in a posh voice to call me back as im very interested..but that whoever answers they should ask for james and that they have some important issues to discuss regarding 7/7 i said 7/7 is the code we use when discussing high profile matters...then i gave them tott crt road police station's number. bless 'em

Subject: Dear BelovedHello,My name is Mrs.Lily Brown I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to you. I am 69 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who had left me everything heworked for.I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly.I have asked God to forgive me all my sins and i believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation,and i pray that i survive the operation.I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of Two million five hundred thousand dollars to you for the good work of thelord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and i have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because i deserve all thee rest i can get. Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to you.I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address ([email protected] ) if you are interested in carrying out this task,so that he can arrange the releaseof the funds Two million five hundred thousand dollars to you. My lawyer's name is Mack Owen.I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and i hope you act sincerely.NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that i do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.love,Lilly Brown

LOL you fools. While the Eastern Europeans and white trash council estate heads are now doing these letters, Nigerians have moved onto bigger and better scams.but like someone said, its the middle class white men who are running tings in the fraud department. Hold tight them disabled guys buying lambo's and porsches free of VAT and selling them on at retail price.white people scams = yes please.

innit. this is the whole basis of a scam like this. so anyone who falls victim kinda deserves it. i rang up the nmbr and just got "pls enter the extension u want" so i did and left a message in a posh voice to call me back as im very interested..but that whoever answers they should ask for james and that they have some important issues to discuss regarding 7/7 i said 7/7 is the code we use when discussing high profile matters...then i gave them tott crt road police station's number. bless 'em
u just happened to have tot crt rd police stations number?
LOL you fools......Nigerians have moved onto bigger and better scams.white people scams = yes please.
4real.but hangtite the middle eastern baders near me who's phone shop have gone 'bankrupt' dem cunts are livin off details NICELY