Steve Bruce - "I've finally got my man..."

Rsonist

Birmingham have completed the signing of Hossam Ghaly, the midfield player, from Tottenham for ã3 million - subject to a successful application for a work permit. The 25-year-old Egypt international has signed a three-year deal with the St Andrews club, with the option of a further two years. He becomes Steve Bruceââ¬â¢s eighth signing of the summer, following his side's return to the Barclays Premier League. The former Al-Ahly and Feyenoord player is best known as a defensive central midfielder, although he has also figured as a right back. He joined Tottenham in January last year, going on to make 34 appearances for the north London side, scoring three goals.
Good riddance.

I remember seeing a piece on Sky Sports News where he was playing with some local youts and he was sh*t! I would have mugged them off more than him.
lmaoI remember that.There is nothing good to say about this guy, he doesnt try hard, doesnt have good passing, i saw him live at least 6 times last season, and each time he was the worst player on the pitch by a mile.He now gets a pass to join the ranks of dog sh*t alongside the likes of Gary Doherty, Tim Sherwood, Gregor Rasiak, Chris Perry and Stefan Freund.

lolexactly....its ok to watch on the TV, see him make a run and think "he's a hard worker", but its a whole different story seeing him laze around on the pitch off TV cameras, arms on hips, shaking his head at your actual good players.The guys a c*nt, and sh*t footballer.ã3m, Bruce got bumped.

Can't blame him for his attitude at spurs.Egyptian player (muslim) at a club with Jewish roots and a fan base that refer to themselves as yids. It was always gonna be a disaster.

Can't blame him for his attitude at spurs.Egyptian player (muslim) at a club with Jewish roots and a fan base that refer to themselves as yids. It was always gonna be a disaster.
We have Jewish roots......wtf?!?!....where you getting that from?!The reason we are labelled Jews is because the borough of Tottenham just so happens to have a few synagogues kicking around. lol @ thinking we have Jewish roots, nice stereotype, thought that one died in the early 80's....