SWINGING PARTIES

Goddaz

Last week I went to my local barbers.We were busting joke & the topic of sex popped up.He then told me about a growing SWINGERS SEX PARTIES his been invited.I & a few others started dissing him, talking about how most of dem a BUSTED, UGLY & OLD ETC.He then showed us a few pictures of the swinging sex parties his been too. Some proper choong tings, he told us that bare beautiful black/white/mixed race tings go who are MARRIED, IN RELATIONSHIPS & YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRING A PARTNER. CERTAIN PPL LIKE TO WATCH THEIR WIFE/MAN/PARTNER GETTING IT. LOLAny of you heard of these parties?Age groups from 20 - 30 apparently from all over London.

of course u can more time her husband will go upto you and tell you he wants to see his wife shagged by a black blokejust to let u know most parties dont low single guys and the ones that do u have to pay a ã50 chargeso best bet is to sign up to them web sites and find a women who is looking for a partner

Guest MessyGyal

These happen all over the place,regular people who you wouldnt even suspect in your office prob go to these parties,ive been invited to a couple before ,im not gona lie i would like to go to watch and out of curiousity cos im a freak like that,but i would no way ben in on sharing my goods with every tom d*ck and harry or them even watching me and my partner f*ck thatbut yeh id watch hell yeh

i dude at my work place goes to them sometimes hes got a wife & all that but dont reach wid his misses say he gets a prossie pay her 4 a few hrs to roll wid him so he can f*ck the other females there

i've never attended such a party, but i guess its in my penis' interest to do so
LMAOTrust Tony to want peace you f*cking hoe lolI personally can't get down like that man. I don't want no parts of it, watch/get in involved but I know its quite popular these days.This morning on my way to work I kept looking at females and wondering if they go lol