Someone important to you - "I don't think I could lie to you"

Eduardo da Silva

I find a lot of people overhype friendships and relationships, making them seem like they're closer to you than you would normally consider them. If they lie to you over something small, maybe they were someone you should have kept at a distance but they blagged their way in like friday night at China Whites. I'd still be friends with them but always be aware that they're not true to you, therefore not really trusting them.So no.

Alie.I dont trust noone these days.Chicks saying sh*t when I blatently told then not to say a word.
Them ones! Reminds me of my friend. She used to go out with a goon, they broke up years ago. I heard something about him and asked her if it was true. She hadn't heard it, tells him I said it. Next day I've got him phoning me asking where I heard it and so on. She hadn't even spoken to him in months and she swore she wouldn't say anything.Then next day she'll be saying how she never thinks we'll stop being friends.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dr. Doom

I lie to everyone about everything. Even when I do not have to, I consider it practice for when I will have to. So I am distrustful of everyone (doing something wrong subconsciously makes you think others will).

The best way is don't trust anyone.Simple.
*Nods*
I would hate to live like this.
I laugh at my ignorance, infact I have chosen to live like this now. I only trust my mum and my sisters, that is it.Everyone else can suck out!Potential and past suitors especially!