gudjonssen "let me jam at west ham 4 a year and do what tevez did"

Wayne Gooney

Eidur Gudjohnsen's father and agent, Arnor, says the Barcelona ace would be interested in a move to West Ham. West Ham have been strongly linked with a move to bring the former Chelsea and Bolton man back to England. Gudjohnsen's future at Barcelona looks uncertain following the summer arrival of Thierry Henry. The Icelandic international struggled to hold down a place in Frank Rijkaard's star-studded side last season and the signing of Henry pushes Gudjohnsen further down the pecking order at Camp Nou. Gudjohnsen is thought to be weighing up his future at Barca and West Ham are believed to be lining up a move for the skilful forward. Gudjohnsen senior says his son would welcome a move to Upton Park and that the player is weighing up his future in Barcelona. "I have heard about the interest from West Ham, but there have been no talks as yet," Gudjohnsen Snr told skysports.com. "It would be something Eidur would consider as there are some Icelanders there with the owners and all. "If they are interested in Eidur I am sure they will contact me." Gudjohnsen is currently recovering from a knee injury and the player's father says the 28-year-old will consider all options available to him. "He is currently injured and he is focused on getting fit again, but he will consider all options open to him," added Gudjohnsen. "Barcelona have always told him it is up to him what he wants to do and they will not stand in his way if he wants to go and they will be happy for him if he wants to stay. "Eidur will not rush a decision on his future and we will evaluate every option we have."
if they get him it will be 1 of the signings of the season, doubt he will go tho surely their must be better teams interested? hes SICKmaybe wenger should look into this. coulda done a deal with barca when they sold henry